ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

200 Gordini
I'm going to Asda in a mo to trade about 8 games in, hopefully I wont have to put any money towards COD BO tonight

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm going to Asda in a mo to trade about 8 games in, hopefully I wont have to put any money towards COD BO tonight

I had to for Fallout NV. Traded in 6 games and still had to pay £22. Farce. Mind you, I did get the Guide with it, too. Even so, £6 for God of War III. Meh.

200 Gordini
I had to for Fallout NV. Traded in 6 games and still had to pay £22. Farce. Mind you, I did get the Guide with it, too. Even so, £6 for God of War III. Meh.

Just added them up on CEX.. I only need £2 lol Hope Asda are close. They're exchanging God of War at £12 though :(

Tempting that as well Royston. But at £40 from Steam, they can f**k right off.

At the rate Steam chucks up offers, it will be £19.99 and a free pack of bicces by the 5th December.

D.

Yeah but it's only money. Convenience FTW. Love Steam games. Can download them whenever/wherever you like, and they're always up to date.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
so which supermarkets are open tonight for late night sale of black ops? i havent got a newspaper ftl

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The uber g33ks who have the game already will no doubt have conquered the online universe by the time the rest of us get the game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
IGN have given the game 67%. That is seriously disappointing.

Oh wait, I've just made that up.

Shame on me.

Bumder With A Buffer
Laugh Out Loud.

Tesco Entertainment order was disptached on Saturday (well Sunday morning at 1am) so should be here by tomorrow.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Just rang my local supermarkets

Asda - laughed at me and said your 1 of the million who have rang today, they are not open tonight.
sainsburys - grumpy b******s, no
morrisons, little girl laughed at me and said no
Tesco, yes yes yes, massive order in tonight at 12

Clio RS 182
Just rang my local supermarkets

Asda - laughed at me and said your 1 of the million who have rang today, they are not open tonight.
sainsburys - grumpy b******s, no
morrisons, little girl laughed at me and said no
Tesco, yes yes yes, massive order in tonight at 12

I rang Tesco and it has an automated message saying due to the high demand for COD BO they cannot gaurantee stock levels

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I rang Tesco and it has an automated message saying due to the high demand for COD BO they cannot gaurantee stock levels

i had the same message but spoke to some guy and said it will be on sale at 12am, asked how many they would have he said loads as a delivery is coming in.

Renault Clio 1.4
Good luck to those of you going for a midnight release. A lad I know has been told to get to his Asda for no later than 8, as they're expecting silly queues.

Tin Can with wheels
getting mine from gamestation you have to put your name down for it and pay a deposit and show receipt at the door or you get turned away . done it last year and wasn't many people there

MY10 R35 GTR
tell more about the combat training, do you get all the guns to try out?

you get the basic default classes and ass you gain xp you unlock stuff. But when you create your own class you get basic weapon but all attachments cost you COD credits. Which from what I understand you earn from good kill etc etc.

The combat training basicall means you select a map and go and play it with a load of dummy opponents which are named from your friends list.

Theres already ppl at level 34 online

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good luck to those of you going for a midnight release. A lad I know has been told to get to his Asda for no later than 8, as they're expecting silly queues.

Guys going dressed as clowns and Billy Connolly, no doubt.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

b****cks.

I'm going to Sainsbury's at 11.30. Spose it depends where you are going though.

Bumder With A Buffer
I contemplated going to my local Tesco at midnight...Its probably not even open.

Plus IF I did id have to consume copious amounts of Pro-plus mixed with red-bull to keep me going through the day at work. Which is probably not a good thing!

Oooo pwetty colours and leprechaun's

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
f**k it I mite go to tesco tonight and return the amazon when it finally arrives.

Exactly what I am doing mate.

If they won't accept return I will just take it to game and get cash price on it which will = the amount I spend on it in store.

Golf R32
Yup b****cks to that was planning just head up to Asda at 11:30 as I know that its open 24 hours, dunno if the other stores are doing midnight openings :S

Just got home....

img0288u.jpg

img0289pu.jpg

img0290l.jpg

Good job i got a few ciders in.