ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Clio 182 cup'd
Im not bothered as I wont have a chance to play it properly till next week.

I mean a pre-order doesnt gaurantee that you should/will get it early. I just dont understand how GAME etc can get away with it..Activision said they would stop supplying people who broke this last year yet GAME can still get stock etc :S

They aren't going to stop supplying to one of the biggest game retailers in the UK anytime soon...

Did people who got it early from GAME ask for next day delivery? or standard?
Standard, I paid no more.

I mean a pre-order doesnt gaurantee that you should/will get it early. I just dont understand how GAME etc can get away with it..Activision said they would stop supplying people who broke this last year yet GAME can still get stock etc :S

For all we know, GAME may have an agreement with them, being the biggest reseller.

Bumder With A Buffer
They aren't going to stop supplying to one of the biggest game retailers in the UK anytime soon...

So whats the point in FORCING smaller independant retailers to stick to rules for release dates...its like X-Factor..making up rules as they go along.

Thats all im saying

MY10 R35 GTR
lol already noticed a wee glitch. Kill a guy near fork lift in the first couple of missions and the weapon floats in mid air lol

ShopTo have said all along, they will not be posting until today. No ShopTo customer will receive theirs today.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
I cant help but laugh at all of the commotion this game has generated. I mean in a month or so it'll be your avg shooter (Much like MW2 is today)

One often wonders whether Jesus could create such excitement.

Fiesta ST-2
Think I'm gonna get it from Tesco's tonight £45 but with a free £20 PSN card, so I'll sell that on ebay or to a mate.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................... Okay........ Perhaps it isnt too bad.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
hmm multiplayer wont please a lot of mw2 players i dont think (minus the campers), much more like waw than mw2.

A4 Avant
It's false economy though, you're paying more to get something you don't really want. I couldn't be ass'd with the hassle of selling stuff on again. Buying £20 of PSN that you probably won;t use for the next year, not for me. The only good offer is the sainsburys one if your shopping usually comes to over £30.

Renault Clio 1.4
It works for me as my live runs out shortly. Three months of that is £14.90 bringing the total to £39.90 - the same price as a copy bought alone.

Clio 182 cup'd
It's false economy though, you're paying more to get something you don't really want. I couldn't be ass'd with the hassle of selling stuff on again. Buying £20 of PSN that you probably won;t use for the next year, not for me. The only good offer is the sainsburys one if your shopping usually comes to over £30.

It is crap the way the come up with these offers, but imo the Tesco one is the best of a bad bunch. ALOT of people use the points, so for alot of people, its a good deal. I never go in Sainsburys as I don't earn enough money, so their offer is no use to me.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio

Fully agree with you.

The word Free is being dashed around a little too often.

Last years COD deals were alot better. This year the deals are masked by terms and conditions

"Buy COD for £20.... when you spend £30.00 on..."

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I don't agree, i'd rather pay the few £ extra over the asda price for the £20 of PSN, as i'd use them to buy the map packs when they come out.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
just tried it in 3d, pretty cool and still as smooth but the resolution drop its noticeable.