ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bumder With A Buffer
Rapping up at lvl 44 tonight.

Ah I thought I recognised your name! :rasp:

You still do..

where?? I go to gamer score or whatever it's called now and u have a list of each gametype, score per minute etc...... I thought that was it

Bumder With A Buffer
I got into a free for all game with the girlfriends brother...took about 5 attempts.

Then connection lost! :(

Tonight was the first time I had problems connecting to games.

Me and 8 mates were trying to join a Ground War game With no luck for over 20mins, gave up and played private FFA for a few hours.

Reported Bugs
- Party Invite System not working, unable to join friends even with public chosen
- Leaderboard not reading correct kills
- Framerate issues, affecting gameplay
- Theatre mode not working correctly
- Respawns, issue spawning near enemies on smaller maps
- Game freezing PS3 Console
- Party option "Leave with party" not working correctly
- Locale Search option not working
- Mic's not showing in lobby
- Error "Disconnected due to transmission Error" appears after some games

Astra SRI/ Hornet
All the freezing is down to the hdd apparently, I have to keep turning mine off at the wall. Framerite and lag is the first issue that needs sorting. 99% of the time I can't stab any1 but I get stabbed from miles away like commando pro on mw2. Whole clips in enemies backs for them to turn around and kill me oh sn I've killed over 20,000 people apparently. Lol

182 ff
he wasnt on about the game read what he said he was thinking of home plugs or ethernet cable to improve on his wireless connection.

home plugs doubled my wireless connection so they do work, depends how well your house wiring is though.

sorry kev totally miss understood what he ment by home plugs etc !

Golf GTD Mk7
I've not read the thread really (too tired ;)), but is it just me or is it not as good as MW2. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just doesn't seem as good. Helicopters look s**t.

PS3 multiplayer runs fine for me btw. Gun game and zombies are nice additions though.

LY 182
Can't say I've noticed any real problems here. Yes spawning is pretty random and getting in a party and into a game is a bit hit and miss but no other issues for me.

Really liking it!

well my tesco one arrived too

im in two minds about it really its easy damn easy in fact but at the same time quite fun im liking the enfield and the scorpion at the moment though
dont think i have finished out side the top 3 more than once but hit detection does seem way off either that or its just really subtle lag kill streaks seem f**king useless so far though

i'm leaving this for a while untill they sort out the hit system, some kills are spot on but allot are horendus spray spray spray and your dead. me and treemanx have been on mw2 and we've been owning won every single game on TDM and S+D and on top almost every single game so there s nowt wrong with my or his aiming

Yeah, found it pretty terrible! Whole clip in someone and they just stand there laughing at you!

Think the whole custom guns etc is a bit far (should have spent more time on the look of the guns!). I got shot by someone using a Tony the Tiger skinned Famas with a purple smiley face dot! The whole diving in to lying down looks very odd, and a lot of the guns look the same bar a different shaped screw here or there. But some people are loving it, so fair enough. Think it's a bit of a marmite game TBH.

I'm sure people will get tired of that RC Car, it's all you here and see, especially as its such an easy kill streak to reach.

Skoda Fabia vRS
im quite the opposite, and from most of the score boards ive seen a lot of people are not getting the kind of kill / death ratios they used to

i have noticed very slight lag at times, watching the kill cam shows it up, like on your screen you get a few shots away before being killed, on the kill cam it shows you didnt fire at all

Golf GTD Mk7
Yeah, found it pretty terrible! Whole clip in someone and they just stand there laughing at you!

Think the whole custom guns etc is a bit far (should have spent more time on the look of the guns!). I got shot by someone using a Tony the Tiger skinned Famas with a purple smiley face dot! The whole diving in to lying down looks very odd, and a lot of the guns look the same bar a different shaped screw here or there. But some people are loving it, so fair enough. Think it's a bit of a marmite game TBH.

I'm sure people will get tired of that RC Car, it's all you here and see, especially as its such an easy kill streak to reach.

I don't know if it is really. I've not spoken to many that prefer it to MW2 so far. Granted it's only been a few days, but you'd imagine with all the hype everyone would be loving it.

its certainly not as good as it seemed in the trailers but hey i will get used to it

it also seems quite slow to me but maybe that was just the guns i was using

Nothing at the mo :(
i prefer Mw2 tbh.. wish i didnt spend £42 now.... campaign is good.. but multiplayeris poor compared to Mw2.. might just do the campaign then trade it back in for Mw2

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
its certainly not as good as it seemed in the trailers but hey i will get used to it

it also seems quite slow to me but maybe that was just the guns i was using

Don't think any game is as good as trailers make out. Except Fallout, because the trailers are always utter b*llocks.

LY 182
Still don't quite comprehend peoples logic here.

Comparing a game you've had months and months to familiarise with to a game you've had a couple days.

Build up your level, get better weapons, get to know the maps. I'm already finding good spots and good tactics and loving the game. Don't see myself going back to MW2 for awhile tbh.

Clio 172 Cup
I had a few games yesterday were everything worked, no lag, aim detection. The game felt really good.

Play the Barebones mode for a good cheat free game, no perks, gun mods etc!!

Has anyone noticed anything strange with the k/d stats??

It says that im on 16000 kills already (about 12000 deaths). Last night I played a couple of matches, my kd was on something like 15600. After the 2 matches it had gone up to over 16000. So it basically registered my 30-40 kills as over 400???
Am I missing something here?

nope it doesnt seem to have but i paid by credit card so it may take a day or 2 to show up

I called Amex yesterday and no charges pending to my card. I used Amex as get triple reward points for purchases from supermarkets which means 3 ba miles for every pound, plus clubcard points plus quidco....just a shame tesco couldnt send a game out on time.

Has anyone noticed anything strange with the k/d stats??

It says that im on 16000 kills already (about 12000 deaths). Last night I played a couple of matches, my kd was on something like 15600. After the 2 matches it had gone up to over 16000. So it basically registered my 30-40 kills as over 400???
Am I missing something here?

Ah dont put yourself down harpham, your a legend with the rpg and clearly just been causing mayhem! But yeah me and kev didnt notice what your talking about!