ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Ah dont put yourself down harpham, your a legend with the rpg and clearly just been causing mayhem! But yeah me and kev didnt notice what your talking about!

Knows it ;) ... RPG and Noob Tube unlocked on mine, win! I dont understand how it seems to have registered over 400 kills in 2 TDM matches though lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was lucky enough to have 1 game at 3am without any lag and went 26-6 attack dogs are the shizzel. Lol completed the campaign aswell and ya get something what a few people have been talking/asking about but not gonna give it away. Strange story really which did nothing for me, considering I have completed campaigns in mw2 and battlefield then this in a week I think I'm entitled to think this. The twist is s**t there's no real suspense or anything. In battlefield I was excited to what would happen next and was gutted when it ended, with this I was like is that it.

Turbo LY R27
Worth getting for the SP? Any good?

Its no where near as bad as some people are making out. I think the single player is one of the best in the cod series. Online ive had no trouble either. Think maybe the hardcore cod guys are picking at it to much. This is all on xbox for me btw.

Bus w**ker
I only got to play the SP last night before going out. It's nowt amazing, but then what SP ever is, but it's compelling enough to make me want to complete it...although I'll no doubt never get around to it as I'll spend all my time playing MP. MEH

From my experience of an hour or so on SP, I'm not seeing peoples complaints with GFX or the aiming; guessing MP is different and I'll find out later.

LY 182
Its no where near as bad as some people are making out. I think the single player is one of the best in the cod series. Online ive had no trouble either. Think maybe the hardcore cod guys are picking at it to much. This is all on xbox for me btw.

This is my view too. My friend and his mates are pretty keen and they are all enjoying the game too and not heard any problems from them. (Xbox).

I wanna bloody finish work already so I can play it more tbh lol.

There's a single player mode?

Not into MP these days. Far too easy to become an ultra-geek. Been there and done it while you were playing conkers. Used to spend countless hours on the original MoH games. Back in the day before the upstart consoles got in on the game, thinking they were good enough to play FPS on.

I once got a piece of coal for my birthday.

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im gonna have a go at completing the SP tonight iv been playing zombies lately and cant get past round 9 on the first zombie map.. :(
Played the one you unlock after completing the campaign only got to like round 7 :(

Way more of a challenge than WaW. Iv gave up for a whie with TDM etc the lag is silly and takes forever to get into games on some days.. Should get better once the servers are coping properly

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I don't like valkarie rockets either. There glitched aswell. Best killstreak I've had is the attack dogs but haven't had the chopper gunner or top 1 yet gunship or summit.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not into MP these days. Far too easy to become an ultra-geek. Been there and done it while you were playing conkers. Used to spend countless hours on the original MoH games. Back in the day before the upstart consoles got in on the game, thinking they were good enough to play FPS on.

I once got a piece of coal for my birthday.

I used to play Quake on dial-up. You were pre-that? lol

Connect-4 over the phone doesn't count.

LY 182
Yeah I don't like valkarie rockets either. There glitched aswell. Best killstreak I've had is the attack dogs but haven't had the chopper gunner or top 1 yet gunship or summit.

Chopper gunner is sweet! Only had it once and managed 7/8 kills so I think with more practice you could rack em up loads! Isn't it 8 or 9 kills for it too?? Not too hard to get.

White Sti Hatch
WTF last 4 games host migration after 2 mins the connection lost another 2 mins in !!!!! aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgh

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
why hte f**k does it come up with connection interrupted while showing almost every single final killcam?

Serious FPS/Lag issues for the PS3.
Invite system doesn't work.
Connection issues after a game.
LOL @ high FPS models (hand guns are awesome!).
Meh.

My views are still the same.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
no lag for me so far, game play has been spot on (360)
am missing mw2 abit i must say.

Whats this local thing?

On xbox (dunno if you can do it on PS), click the back button (or whatever its called, its where the select button is on PS controllers) and you can change the search settings, so that you can either go into the first match that pops up, local only or search locally then search further afield.

Local only = less lag and you dont get put in an american lobby with s**t loads of lag!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
has anyone got a contact email address to treyarch?, going to send them an email about one of my accounts

Still unsure on this game

spawning is awful,
game searching can take years,
challenges dont seem to be as involved as MW2 etc

although been getting some good k/d, got 30 - 0 on a map longest kill streak ive ever had and i played MW through 2 prestiges and MW2 through 6 prestiges. LOL.
Stupid how it was only a killstreak of 15 though as killstreak rewards dont count. FFS.

Me and Geddes were playing combat training earlier on, on the nuketown map, they spawned right beside us in the garden at back of one the houses and it was simply rape, i was shocked that they use that map for domination.