ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

172 +Scenic sport
Me and Geddes were playing combat training earlier on, on the nuketown map, they spawned right beside us in the garden at back of one the houses and it was simply rape, i was shocked that they use that map for domination.

happens every game on nuketown tbh

Renault Clio 1.4
Anybody else noticed the red lines from a claymore, staying where they were after the claymore has been removed? Annoying as I never know whether to risk going through a door where I see one now as i'm not sure if it's real or not.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I do wonder what they test as it seems within a few hours glitches and hacks are found. How come the people playing don't find them before it's released?

Just been in a random game which Sargey was in LOL.

Lol my mate set up a match yesterday around my house and I was gobsmacked that I had landed in a game with my entire friends list!

Little did I know he had pressed the training mode by mistae but cool function that it uses your friends list!

White Sti Hatch
No WAW is the same company as Black Ops.

Infinity Ward know how to do it right but yet agagin treyarch have fucked it up imo with black ops

Not a 320d
See ive not had any MAJOR problems yet.

Im starting to pick UK servers and i get good ping. However, performance wise, my PC seems as though its being tested ffs, i5 750 @ 4GHz, 8GB DDR3 Dual 1600MHz, 5870, Xonar STX. It played MW2 at 100+ on full whack but this seems to have a bit of....delayed or slow mouse movement unless i turn the resolution down.

Hoping that when i get into it ill enjoy it more.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've had a few games with the lads on n off all day today and i just cant get into it. back to MW2 i go

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm stuck on this game now. The level with Dr Clarke. it tells you to go over the roof tops to this small area... i've got there, killed 4 guys who pop out, now i'm trapped in this section!? all it's telling me to do is "escape with Dr Clarke" but he's nowhere to be seen?

I'm stuck on this game now. The level with Dr Clarke. it tells you to go over the roof tops to this small area... i've got there, killed 4 guys who pop out, now i'm trapped in this section!? all it's telling me to do is "escape with Dr Clarke" but he's nowhere to be seen?

Maybe put that in a spoiler tag next time ;)

Skoda Fabia vRS
On xbox (dunno if you can do it on PS), click the back button (or whatever its called, its where the select button is on PS controllers) and you can change the search settings, so that you can either go into the first match that pops up, local only or search locally then search further afield.

Local only = less lag and you dont get put in an american lobby with s**t loads of lag!

did not know this, epic post !

thanks

Ph1 172
Spawning is crappy they really need to sort that out, does my head in when you get killed because you spawn right in front of someone. Been playing on the ps3 and touch wood haven't noticed too much in game lag.

Overall pretty please haven't complete the sp mode yet. At around level 22 in mp mode you can play hardcore matches. This is great cuts out all the noob tubing and random nade throwing.

Astra Twintop
There wont be any more Infinity Ward COD games, as they don't exist anymore.

Black Ops for me is spot on. Absolutely loving it.

Aug FTW

Just completed the single player.

Was I just playing Call of Duty or Alan Wake or watching Lost?

Looks stunning in parts, and come cool set-pieces - but on the whole is a load of balls.

If you've slid down a roof to get there, I think I know where you are.
When the baddies are deaded, Dr. Clarke opens a stash of weapons to the right and jumps over the wall next to it onto the roof just below. I think - I wasn't really paying any attention to what I was doing tbh..

Last edited:

Si

RS Clio 172
If you've slid down a roof to get there, I think I know where you are.
When the baddies are deaded, Dr. Clarke opens a stash of weapons to the right and jumps over the wall next to it onto the roof just below. I think - I wasn't really paying any attention to what I was doing tbh..

I had to restart the level in the end. turns out that I lost the 3rd guy somehow before you drop down onto the power cables shortly before the roof sliding bit (if that makes sense!?) and as a result Clarke didn't come with me when i progressed to the next stage. Must have just been a glitch. Annoying though!

mp is too f**king easy this time round for some reason
the spawning is shocking i will agree with that
graphics are a bit of a joke
the levels are badly designed the nuke town one is just far too small
cod money is pointless
oh and you start a game with 8 people most of the games i have been in have ended up with about 4 in :(

BUT

im actually enjoying it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm loving this. Lv24 now after two evening's play. Not as hardcore as most on here, but it's getting there.

I'm definitely not going to Prestige this time.

A4 Avant
I'm really enjoying it. Only managed a few hours so far. Less lag than MW2 for me, but I did have trouble joining a game with friends in last night and gave up in the end.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm off today, on level 26ish, I'll have prestiged by tonight.

You off as in off work?

If so ME TOO! Let's get some serious levels done!

Did anyone feel s**t about killing all the SAS guys on that boat in the SP, me and my flatmate genuinly tried to run through killing as little as possible but it's jus wasn't happening.