ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Renault Clio 1.4
Galil is my weapon of choice at the minute, has been for quite some time actually. Nothing but a suppressor attached to it.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Single player is very short. Only got about 6 hours of play from that. Pretty disapointed with that.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
^ Always been the same.

The spawns online are seriously f*cked. Only thing that is p*ssing me off really.

What level do you have to reach to get more zombie maps, I had a bash on it earlier, made level 3 lol

lv 3....means no hell hounds yet...or those crawling ones....try unlock code to get the map five which is when you play as the presidents or castro, the main map is massive

+1 im rolling with the Aug (w/ red dot site) and just added the crossbow to try out as my secondary! ;)

Getting pretty good k/d with this gun atm.

crossbow is great, loads of points to be had with it for a stick on a person.
Even better when they are in a group and you stick one of them. haha!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Using either the famas or AK with red dot atm. Both are mint.

Got a 2.15 odd overall ratio on TD currently and was 8412th in HQ's yesterday.

Loving it! Day off tomorrow so will probably prestige.... High stakes wager match ftw.

AK

M240i
Haha! I have been on it for 1 day and 9hours so far lol!

Off tomorrow too, but a few bits to do so dunno when I'll be on.

DCi 100
Anyone else have major problems with looking down sights in campaign? I tap the trigger as I would in MW/MW2 and nothing happens! So frustrating. Have to slowly press it in which just isn't quick enought even on recruit.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Haha! I have been on it for 1 day and 9hours so far lol!

Off tomorrow too, but a few bits to do so dunno when I'll be on.

Do you leave the house?! lol.

Every time I pop online, you're there. I thought I was hardcore being Lv36.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Same as me AK, I am level 31 first prestige.

Saw a guy yesterday who was third prestige level 46. Lol, his play time was over three days, no job FTL.

Is anuyone having issues with connection?

I never had any issues with connection on MW2, but this game just doesn't seem to run right at all. My PS3 seems to run slow and laboured when I run the game.

It also seems to take a hell of a lot of bullets to drop people, and when in killcam, it never looks the same as it did from my view.