ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Enjoying FIVE but that's about it. Respawning on multiplayer is worse than when MW2 first came out!
Me and a few mates were playing this zombie level t'other day... Got to level 11 before we got absolutely bummed, pure sodomy!!!
We got the power on and into the presidential suite, and then they burst through the doors and raped us all!
Its addictive!

Mountune Tractor
Agree there needs to be some sort of patch to fix a few issues but overall it's brilliant. MW2 is much easier to get kills on, this game is much more about skill. Even if you have to run around spraying people with an smg, that is much harder than sitting back camping with a noob tube and OMA.
The hit detection can be annoying, especially from distance, hopefully they can fix that.

Having said all that, I love both games. They are different but they are both good, black ops is a nice change from MW2 though and it is definitely an improvement for me.

Never above 25mpg
Me and a few mates were playing this zombie level t'other day... Got to level 11 before we got absolutely bummed, pure sodomy!!!
We got the power on and into the presidential suite, and then they burst through the doors and raped us all!
Its addictive!

Yeah it's really good. HUGE level though! Just like Kino Der Untoten(or whatever its called).

I never downloaded the extra zombie maps on WAW so all this speed boost and juggernaut on zombies is new to me. Dogs aswell, the f*****s!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Played NukeTown again before, LOL at the spawn rape killings.
It came to my advantage though, ended up being a few of us lined up, executing what looked like a firing squad when the enemy respawned. It was pretty funny tbh.

Yeah it's really good. HUGE level though! Just like Kino Der Untoten(or whatever its called).

I never downloaded the extra zombie maps on WAW so all this speed boost and juggernaut on zombies is new to me. Dogs aswell, the f*****s!

Lol, its the first time ive ever played Zombies (only had MW2 & Blops)... It gets crazy at like level 10, so funny when you're playing with a bunch of mates though! I didnt come across the dogs though :S

Never above 25mpg
Lol, its the first time ive ever played Zombies (only had MW2 & Blops)... It gets crazy at like level 10, so funny when you're playing with a bunch of mates though! I didnt come across the dogs though :S

Dogs usually arrive on Level 5/6/7. They were never on Nacht Der Untoten. That was just pure carnage!

Alot harder than the zombies now as you have no chance of weapon upgrading or tonic boosting, had to rely on somebody getting a Browning/MG42 and/or Ray Gun!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yep I'd say there's a high percentage of campers in this game and with the lag etc it's hard to stop. Then even if ya do kill them the little b**ch will spawn on ya back and kill you. Frustrating for real players but the fags probably love it.

Never above 25mpg
"Look at this little b**ch ass motherfucker camping" LOL. He'd be awesome for some ranting against the other team.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that's a qualo video he's awsome. That's the way i play too run n gun. i cant stand camping either it boils my pee, every bit he said is spot on camping is for people who cant play the game. this game isnt designed for camping it's desinged for run n gun

that's a qualo video he's awsome. That's the way i play too run n gun. i cant stand camping either it boils my pee, every bit he said is spot on camping is for people who cant play the game. this game isnt designed for camping it's desinged for run n gun

And as i said e-mail him a link to one of your spas rape videos and ask him to do a voiceover!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I don't agree with camping, but the game isn't designed for running and gunning. Just look at the sniper rifles. They take a second to steady for a shot and have three levels of zoom available.

Playing defensively can be rewarding on objective game modes but not to the point where you're in one room with claymores watching the door. TDM is imo the only gametype for running and gunning.

The zombie maps are cool, Cant wait to unlock the others, what are they Alibailey? Any good?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I don't agree with camping, but the game isn't designed for running and gunning. Just look at the sniper rifles. They take a second to steady for a shot and have three levels of zoom available.

Playing defensively can be rewarding on objective game modes but not to the point where you're in one room with claymores watching the door. TDM is imo the only gametype for running and gunning.

The zombie maps are cool, Cant wait to unlock the others, what are they Alibailey? Any good?

aye Geordie i play TDM i was meaning that, Domination and others are much less running and gunning like defending flags and so on

Mk2 ph1 clio
If its the 3arc unlock one I've already got that... I made a video on how to do it ...

I though you meant two other maps?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182
The s**t spawning is getting on my nerves now, kill someone, try and move and they spawn behind me and kill me almost staright away, this might go until its sorted

Si

RS Clio 172
I may have missed posts on this already.... but why is matchmakin so monumentally slow? I spent ages finding a game... played 3 then left to mess around with my classes a bit, now it wont even let me back in. Says it's found games but then eventually times out. Absolute shocker.

Shame really as I was really liking the online play. I always think Treyarch do a good job of multiplayer maps. I like the credits idea too.

Mk2 ph1 clio
aye Geordie i play TDM i was meaning that, Domination and others are much less running and gunning like defending flags and so on

I know mate, I know what you play my comment was meant in general.. not at your runnin and gunnin beastins you dish out!!

Aye aly. Dredz is on for an all nighter tonight too mate! Just readin some zombie stuff now see if theres any tips to last longer on that five map... already know a glitch to get unlimited ammo on the death machine.. which is in the very bottom level of that map!

I know mate, I know what you play my comment was meant in general.. not at your runnin and gunnin beastins you dish out!!

Aye aly. Dredz is on for an all nighter tonight too mate! Just readin some zombie stuff now see if theres any tips to last longer on that five map... already know a glitch to get unlimited ammo on the death machine.. which is in the very bottom level of that map!

i am wanting a good session on the other map, only got to lv 7 so far, ended up in some room with pack a punch above the main room

I've not found that yet aly. Me kev fiestec and curley tried but curley kept wanting to play with the zombies even though we warned him...!

need everyone with mics on to even have a chance, i went in a teleporter in the main room and ended up in the small room, its sealed ie no doors in or out but you only stay up there for around 1 minute before being teleported back

jesus, i couldnt watch that with the sound on.... what an annoying fucker!
Wash your mouth out!!! He's nothing short of legendary!! :)

"They just need a marshmallow"
He speaks the truth though, and in an amusing way! Camping f***s me off soo much, and it seems to be ridiculous on xbox! MW2 on PS3, I didnt really seem to come across many, but Blops on Xbox, ive came across a ridiculous amount, causing mass amounts of rage!!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think SP is easy. Put it on hard, like with the other game and after constant pastings I've turned it to normal.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nno affence to Harry i think he's moves over to xbox and got loads of followers lol

200 Gordini
Could the rest of cSAS tell I've never played zombies or that arcade game? Haha.

I've not found that yet aly. Me kev fiestec and curley tried but curley kept wanting to play with the zombies even though we warned him...!

I was stuck with the pistol and tried stabbing them.. They've got longer arms :(