ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Nothing at the mo :(
ready to smash my copy in, cant accept invites and if do manage get booted out of party, suspect i will be selling this on very shortly

this game is stupid.. i just unloaded a full clip on a enfield on someone and dint die.. he turns around and from the looks of it 2 bullet and im dead..

This game is so poor, I'm tempted to trade it in for a PS3 remote - just to get shot of it. The only other game I'm half interested in atm is New Vegas and I've already got it.

Buggy piece of crap.

just really disappointed, such a build up to the game and its well crap, can see me using it only for zombies in future if i keep it and just keep mw2 for multiplayer

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
just really disappointed, such a build up to the game and its well crap, can see me using it only for zombies in future if i keep it and just keep mw2 for multiplayer

It has been shocking for us four to get into a game together tonight, on mine own its fine but as a group there is no chance

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
im warming to this more and more, its still riddled with bugs but when you get in a good lag free game it is great fun!

LY 182
I think people get too carried away with camping. In my eyes it's only camping if you're in a corner where nobody else can see you and you have claymores etc.

Holding a spot, looking around all the time is a defensive tactic but not camping. I tend to do that because frankly my reactions aren't quick enough to run and gun all the time. I play to my strengths lol.

im warming to this more and more, its still riddled with bugs but when you get in a good lag free game it is great fun!

+1 Im starting to get used to it, even with all the bugs, camping etc... Its a good game when you get in a good lobby without the ridiculous lag and playing with a decent group of players.
Still not convinced its better than MW2 (or even on par with), but it's certainly worth the money that ive paid for it.

Renault Clio 1.4
If there was an award for being the most inconsistent player I think I'd be in with a pretty good shout. I often go from an 18-3 to a 4-11 before bouncing back again, even in the same party.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Getting on with this game now . First few hours were shocking.. I was hitting the opposition first and in the chest everytime yet I always got shafted.

Played a GW TDM with the wa2000 on jungle and within about 2 minutes I was 18-0.... just by slowin the pace down and playing like I do in battlefield and it worked for me.

Never stayed in one place, just moved around the map, cleared and area wait a few seconds and then move onto the next area.

Can't wait for the updates to fix the party problems though that's the only frustrating thing for me at the moment.

Never above 25mpg
Still fucked off by this. Camping galore. Gone from quickscoping and noob tubing to 3 people camping one spot and then being spawned right beside them.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Had a few good games on this today. 30+ kills and not many deaths. First time the game has been playable even though there was still some lag and problems with joining a game while in a party.

Anyone playing multiplayer on PC? Considering buying it but not sure whether to bother. Does it have dedicated servers or is it still using that stupid p2p shite?

Dunno whether this is just pure coincidence or what, but I installed the game to the harddrive on the xbox earlier, and ever since the game has been soo much better! Seems more responsive (i.e. not unloading a round of bullets in someones face and it not recognising any) and im actually getting good killstreaks going.

Maybe just got lucky with the lobbys but thought id throw it out there.

Had a few good games on this today. 30+ kills and not many deaths. First time the game has been playable even though there was still some lag and problems with joining a game while in a party.

You were a beast kev, a true beast doing what beasts do in giving a beasting to poor unequiped soldiers who should have just raised the white flag

Fabia VRS
is it me... but wtf is the story all about!!?!?

and im finding online ok... not the best imo still alrite tho

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
im hooked on zombies atm, how many maps should there be? ive done the unlock for the other 2.......

Mk2 ph1 clio
I've got th waw maps :) played Der riese last night! All the old weapons from waw ere in it ... Except the random box! That gives you the weapons from black ops. The famas tears the zombies apart!!