ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Edition 30
Yeah attack gunner mate. I play Domination 95% of the time.

Running spy plane (useful) Sentry gun (pain in the arse drop box but good kills in the right place) and attack chopper. Any advice on changing? I wouldn't say I get 11 kills every game but a good chance of maybe 8.

Yeah I used to love scavenger on MW2 especially for claymores, i'll buy the perk tonight.

Still haven't sorted my nat type mate. :(

If your playing Dom 95% of the time and your playing solo, I would suggest Spy Plane, Counter Spy Plane and Blackbird if your not a kill *****.

Trouble is with calling in car packages or sentry guns etc is the risk off hanging around and getting killed, the other team stealing it etc...

Try running Scavenger and Extended mags and those three kill streaks, If you dont like it try switching up to Napalm Strike (only takes a couple of seconds to call in and is good for holding/protecting flags.

If you run blackbird trust me you'll never look back.

LY 182
Never used the counter spy plane before, it annoys the hell out of me when the enemy use it though so might have to give it a shot. And yeah, resupplying claymore's would be very much appreciated lol.

Mito Sportiva 135
Chopper gunner is rubbish now! I don't think I've had one that's not been shot down in the last 20 times I've had one! Too easy to shoot down now I think with ghost pro, and even without it you can just stand behind a building and pop out for a second to take a shot.

The SR70 spy plane or whatever it's called is brilliant though, works really well!

Ph1 172
Never used the counter spy plane before, it annoys the hell out of me when the enemy use it though so might have to give it a shot. And yeah, resupplying claymore's would be very much appreciated lol.

think of it this way its the ghost perk for your whole team and if you run hardline only takes 3 kills, which i can get almost every time i spawn.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Had some more spawn raping on Demo with a full team last night, had 4 games in a row where I had 80 + kills, broke 100 once as well, 107 - 18 I think.

The spawns are so broken in that game mode it is unreal!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Think i'm going to have to use this spy plane! :)

I didn't realise scavenger didn't re-supply claymores!!!!!!!! Pish!

Edition 30

It f***s the enemy up completely.

If your running scav pro and extended mags, strela secondary and 3 + 4 killstreaks. The enemy is basically aslways on your radar and they cant see you even if they have a spy-plane up.

LY 182
Largely agree about the chopper now too. I know if the enemy gets one it's my first thought to get that thing down and they only get a few kills. I had one on Nuketown (Demolition) last night, got about 7 or 8 kills then down. Meh!

The blackbird is SR71 IIRC.

I think I'm gonna give the spy plane, counter spy plane and blackbird a go now.

@Craigus: Know exactly what you mean about the spawning. Sometimes it's fun but other times it drives me crazy. I was on a nice little killstreak, had 5 down, then I get killed by a guy I had just killed who'd been spawned behind me. Pish take!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Kev's a good team mate to be fair!

Tickled, it's a shame you use the ghey xbox or we could have been f**k buds!

Edition 30
Kev's a good team mate to be fair!

Tickled, it's a shame you use the ghey xbox or we could have been f**k buds!

I think I would quite enjoy this...

The game is really easy when you think about it.

Find 5 mates that know how to shoot a gun and your laughing, 9 win/loss and nearly 3k/d. My e-penis is thobbing for you :rasp:

Bumder With A Buffer
I attempted to get back into this after over a month off. I got pissed off with waiting almost 15 mintues to try and get into a game..Then the lag in games was terrible :(

Shoot someone and pretty much put a full clip in and the cnut turns around and kills me with I bullet without aiming :(

Bah.

Edition 30
I attempted to get back into this after over a month off. I got pissed off with waiting almost 15 mintues to try and get into a game..Then the lag in games was terrible :(

Shoot someone and pretty much put a full clip in and the cnut turns around and kills me with I bullet without aiming :(

Bah.

Do you find a difference playing on PS3 servers compared to Xbox?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Depends who your playing against and with...

You a Han Solo kinda guy?

well im the kinda guy you want on ya team. i play the game type, if its dom ill capture and defend but TDM i just tear ass laying waste to all who are silly enough to take me on. lol

just witnessed the worst camping team in history on WAW. i tore ass and there was tampons everwhere. lol

Edition 30
I wish I could witness such rape.

I enjoy watching rape and sometimes get involved.

On more serious note, have you heard of Hupit?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I wish I could witness such rape.

I enjoy watching rape and sometimes get involved.

On more serious note, have you heard of Hupit?

i often treat cs members to a lesson but the game really annoys me as youve probably read.

na never heard of him. i like onlyusemeknife. google him.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i checked out hupit its alot like the cod forum. my troubles isnt with my connection or strategy its the game and how people seem to play cod now. i noticed it as mw2 was coming to an end like throwing c4 like a grenade and noob tubing etc its like every1 is going to the extreme of trying to piss people off.

i think all killstreaks in the next cod should be uav, morter/airstrike and helicopter/plane attack set for every1 and take out all stupid perks leaving real stuff like extra poutches for grenades and extra mags etc take it back to basics and concentrate of having awesome graffics and game play.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
^ Agree Kev, iirc I said at the start of my BO carreer! :eek: That it was very cartoony but i've grown to like it. It's still too gimicy, needs stripped back imo.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I say remove knife.

A knife is a very real thing though it's the action of it that's wrong. Just needs to be worked on. I think bc2 graphics/ideas with cods movement/some ideas would be epic. I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done. Dedicated servers are a must.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I haven't read through the thread as obviously its 180 pages and I cant be bothered but feel free to add me on PS3 PSN ID - Clio-Coby

I mainly tend to just play Hardcore Search & Destroy or Hardcore Team Deathmatch but really should look into playing more of the other game types.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Removing last stand would be full of win.

yeah defo. its all lost on BO now they didnt listen to us while making it now there gonna pay the price when alot dont buy map packs. its onto making the next 1 good for me. is there anywhere that you can suggest stuff to while there making it?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Elpresador lays into them about problems with the game n there all valid points. Like one rants about nuke town says its great but its to small n needs to go. Same with the gayc car and gaymores.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
hmmmmm seems where flogging a dead horse from searches. activision plan to introduce pay per play and sledgehammer are moving COD from fps to action/adventure. i will never pay to play a game online. and what about xbox players? 40 quid for game 40 quid to play online then expected to pay again? lol they have balls activision ill give them that.

Edition 30
A knife is a very real thing though it's the action of it that's wrong. Just needs to be worked on. I think bc2 graphics/ideas with cods movement/some ideas would be epic. I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done. Dedicated servers are a must.

What about 2 hit kill in the front 180 degrees to prevent panic knifing gypo's?

And keep it one hit in the back 180...

Last stand, BYE BYE!

hmmmmm seems where flogging a dead horse from searches. activision plan to introduce pay per play and sledgehammer are moving COD from fps to action/adventure. i will never pay to play a game online. and what about xbox players? 40 quid for game 40 quid to play online then expected to pay again? lol they have balls activision ill give them that.
Where are you getting this info from?