ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LY 182
what guns, perks, equipment are people using?

I was mainly using the Famas, reflex sight, suppressor, crossbow, semtex, claymore, concussion grenades, lightweight, warlord and marathon!

Using the Enfield or M16 with pretty much no extras now as I've prestiged....it's so hard. Have to steal peoples guns once I've killed them to make it a tad easier!

Well it doesn't take long at all to get back to Lv14 and get the Famas don't be too put off.

I don't have one set class, they vary a fair bit. TDM I'll more often than not use ghost pro, warlord pro and on all classes my third perk is hacker pro. If I'm playing demolition or domination then I whack on flak jacket pro. I normally have a class with hardline pro too, although I'd probably use ghost pro to get a care package then switch to hardline pro for when I call in said care package.

Fav gun is Ak47 w/ Extended Mags. Then the Commando, then the Ak74u.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Commando and the ak47 are very good, I'd say you'd be hard pushed to better the commando unless your me with the Aug! ;)

Flack jacket actually rocks but I like Hardline aswell.

Mk4 .:R32
For some reason I never got on with the commando! Used it a few times, but for some reason had pretty crap rounds on TDM with it!

The FN FAL was alright, but semi-autos suck unless you're sniping.

Agreed on the AUG! I used that for quite a while! Roll on level 14!!

LY 182
I used to love the AUG but now I really don't like it. I'll have to play with it tonight and see if I can rekindle my fun with it lol.

Tell you what is fun on Demolition as a secondary weapon, the 'ol china lake. Good way to clear the f**kers out! :cool:

I still have a huge annoyance with second chance. Almost everybody on hardcore uses it. It got magnified last night on the final killcam, some guy was nowhere, got shot and then magically pulls out a pistol and kills the other guy to win the game. Huge amounts of bulls**t.

Oh and I hate the FN FAL. I'm beyond useless with it lol.

Edition 30
IMG_0226.jpg

Well hello there e-penis...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah nice! I'm nearly at level 38, give the AK a go once I get to it.

Really? I played maybe 5 or 6 games of MW2 over the weekend and found it quite hard in comparison.

Ive been raping people on MW2... Running around with the Spas = full of win.
My first game on TDM, I joined half way through, ended the game on 37-4. I then carried on with consistent scores like that.I hardly ever get scores like that on Blops.
(Didnt do as well on Search & Destroy though, but running around with the RPG didnt help i guess).

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Spas was awesome! Commando and lightweight for stabbing fun!

What's the reflex sight like? I stick with the red dot with orange or yellow dot.

LY 182
Lmao that reminds me of how fun it was to use lightweight / marathon / command (pro on all) and the Spas. You could chase anybody down and stab from a crazy distance. I do miss MW2, but I can't go back now.

Yeah Gally give the AK47 a blast w/ extended mags. It's a bit pap long distance but short / medium it's a very powerful gun.

I used to love the AUG but now I really don't like it. I'll have to play with it tonight and see if I can rekindle my fun with it lol.

Tell you what is fun on Demolition as a secondary weapon, the 'ol china lake. Good way to clear the f**kers out! :cool:

I still have a huge annoyance with second chance. Almost everybody on hardcore uses it. It got magnified last night on the final killcam, some guy was nowhere, got shot and then magically pulls out a pistol and kills the other guy to win the game. Huge amounts of bulls**t.

Oh and I hate the FN FAL. I'm beyond useless with it lol.

My biggest gripe is second chance. Hate it. Say you've got about 15 rounds left in the famas, you unload the rest of the mag and the other guy will drop to the floor, you think you've killed him and as you're reloading the f**ker gets you with a pistol

Listerine & Poledo
Aug can GTFO, it's all about the M60.

Take 30 rounds into the shower? Not me, I want to just point, fire and go.

that's why I strap 100 rounds into my machine gun at a time.

dakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakkadakka.

Listerine & Poledo
My biggest gripe is second chance. Hate it. Say you've got about 15 rounds left in the famas, you unload the rest of the mag and the other guy will drop to the floor, you think you've killed him and as you're reloading the f**ker gets you with a pistol

M60

In other news, the "classified" shotgun, what is the point in it? It seems to have the range of a stale fart and equal killing power

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
...sitting in the one position killing 1 person every 5 minutes, that's not fun!

It can be. Especially if they're anti-camping whining little brats who keep coming back to root you out, for you to then b**ch-slap them time and time again.

Don't get lots of kills, don't get a high k/d ratio. But it is so satisfying. And fun.

M60

In other news, the "classified" shotgun, what is the point in it? It seems to have the range of a stale fart and equal killing power

Yeah but it's about as accurate as a one eyed squirrel trying to use a bow and arrow

It can be. Especially if they're anti-camping whining little brats who keep coming back to root you out, for you to then b**ch-slap them time and time again.

Don't get lots of kills, don't get a high k/d ratio. But it is so satisfying. And fun.

This sounds VERY boring!

Listerine & Poledo
Yeah but it's about as accurate as a one eyed squirrel trying to use a bow and arrow

M60? Not with a grip on it, I seem to get by alright anyway.

It's a sure-fire crowd-dropper. I had fun yesterday when 4 or 5 people came around a corner in the Launch map, didn't spot me just up on a roof, cutting them all down in short measure.

Or, when walking the map, just start firing, then aim down that scope, eventually enough of those rounds will hit home, normally waaaaaaay before you lose

I find if you camp, it's just asking for whoever you've just kill to junt you down. A concussion grenade and a few bullets in the head. You need to keep moving. I generally try and stay within the buildings etc so people can only come from a couple of directions. Claymores are good to reduce the number of directions they can come from!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Current playlist of guns i use, i aint mentioning the other s**t cos i couldn't give a flying f**k i only play gun on gun.

AK74u
FMAS
AK47
FN FAL
SPAS

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
HA ha ha ha me n kev just Beasted about 12 games of gun on gun taking on groundhogs

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
This sounds VERY boring!

Not boring...tactical. Kill cam means you have to move each time, anticipate which way they might come back for you, listen for tell-tale signs they're coming blah blah blah.

I love it personally. As said, doing it to whiny anti-camping run'n'gun american brats that call everyone n***er is immense fun.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
any1 who thinks this game is fine is on drugs or retarded. thought id try sniping and got alot of hits and still no kills then i hit some 1 half way down the havana map and he goes into second chance and snipes me with his pistol WTF. then i try s and d where every1 has full bars in the game so i thought oh should be good. how wrong i was not 1 kill on my whole team why because the enemy are invincible and can even walk through claymores.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I aint had many problems with it tbh.. The sponging is rather annoying but thats about it.. I think il play now :D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
any1 who thinks this game is fine is on drugs or retarded. thought id try sniping and got alot of hits and still no kills then i hit some 1 half way down the havana map and he goes into second chance and snipes me with his pistol WTF. then i try s and d where every1 has full bars in the game so i thought oh should be good. how wrong i was not 1 kill on my whole team why because the enemy are invincible and can even walk through claymores.

No offence but it just sounds like your not very good.