ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
really exactly what sounds did ya hear to come to that conclusion?

we'll play 20 games of TDM and i bet i come top beating you everytime?

I highly doubt that you will. Think my KD is currently around 2.25 with a win ratio of around 3.00

If your scoped in on a guy that you put into last stand, and he manages to kill you from as you quoted, ''halfway across the map'', then that just poor gameplay, that isn't treyarchs fault.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I highly doubt that you will. Think my KD is currently around 2.25 with a win ratio of around 3.00

If your scoped in on a guy that you put into last stand, and he manages to kill you from as you quoted, ''halfway across the map'', then that just poor gameplay, that isn't treyarchs fault.

Bolt action sniper rifle equals 1 bullet then reload. Then being able to kill some1 with a pistol with 1 bullet from miles away equals treyarchs fault. Simples.

K/d means nothing. I could play ground war and camp in a corner and go 20-0 every game. All I know is I come top 98% of the time even with the lag so you're theory of me not being very good is nonsense.

LY 182
Just had such a satisfying game on Demolition with 2 mates.

There was a group of 4 lads playing together and 2 randoms on the other team. They were well keen. Playing on Firing Range. Their top 2 were like 90-40 lol and then the other 2 around 50-30 or so. I ended up 30-60 roughly, but played the objective and kept getting the plants in and eventually we won 2-1. My mates were like this is bullshit lets quit etc I was like no keep at it. I know it's only a game, but proper glad we beat the tossers who were just playing for kills.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
God i'm on fire at the moment. 24-4/ 21-3/ 23-5/ The games were finishing too quickly on Dom because we were owning all the bases!

Can anyone upload a couple of my videos? I have a firing range one and a jungle one.

One game last night we were 112-188 down on FR and won 201-198 was an epic match.

LY 182
Nice comeback dude! So are you finding the games to be going okay on PS3 then?

I was screwing last night playing Demolition on Nuketown. I planted 1 of the bombs a few times yet the idiots had no thought of looking after it. The morons need to realise you gotta plant 1 bomb then you get more time to get the second bomb. Some guy on the other team went something like 140-40. Crazy. I got an awesome triple kill by firing the crossbow into the garage area with the bomb in though. Was loving that.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm they're not perfect! It's seems to be when I have an awesome start to a game like last night went 5-0 and 2 flags captured and then it was disconnected.

Baring in mind I now have a sub 40ms ping and 14meg DL speed, it's certainly not my connection! c***s!

But it's still a cracking game, having a lot more fun, going to try the Tomahawk out tonight!

LY 182
Hmm they're not perfect! It's seems to be when I have an awesome start to a game like last night went 5-0 and 2 flags captured and then it was disconnected.

Baring in mind I now have a sub 40ms ping and 14meg DL speed, it's certainly not my connection! c***s!

But it's still a cracking game, having a lot more fun, going to try the Tomahawk out tonight!

Tomahawk'in is bloody good fun. Make sure you whack Warlord on so you can get 2. You can also pick them up from your victim too, if it's safe to do so that is. (Don't get your ass pwned for the sake of picking up a tomahawk from a guy's face is what I mean lol).

I don't use them much because semtex's are so useful it's hard to justify having a tomahawk in there instead.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Semtex is clearly better but can't beat trying new things out.

If it wasn't for Bif i'd still be using the ak47u. Aug pwns the AK imo!

LY 182
What set up you got with the AUG? I prefer the AK74u tbh. I guess that's when playing Demolition and running around more though. If I play more cautious and need more range then the AUG would be better I suppose.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Aug, red dot (orange dot), flack jacket, steady aim, marathon.

Pretty simple alongside a claymore, concussion and semtex! ;)

Listerine & Poledo
I've definately found my loadout of choice.

Lightweight
warlord
ninja

M60 (grip, reflex (Predator style), tiger & RPG

Claymore, frag & smoke

"lay down suppressing fire!"

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So they are like iron sights? Except a little better? Sometimes the red dot sight actually hampers your vision!

"You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead."

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You're wasting a perk having a red dot on an AUG gally they have a good iron sight. I use extended mags for extra kills and second chance vagina people. I played a couple of games last night and came straight off and put WAW on, when you shoot some1 in that game they die. Type100 FTW

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! They are old s**t guns!

Cheers for the tip mate, i'll change it to mags tonight, I was running out of ammo a lot last night. Think i'm going to up my killstreaks aswell. I only put it up to 7kills iirc, chopper gunner thing.

Edition 30
If your switching to extended mags Gally, try running scavenger pro for objective game types.

If your playing TDM doesnt matter as much.

7 kills is the Attack Chopper, 9 is for teh Chopper Gunner.

What kill streaks are you running?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lols! They are old s**t guns!

Cheers for the tip mate, i'll change it to mags tonight, I was running out of ammo a lot last night. Think i'm going to up my killstreaks aswell. I only put it up to 7kills iirc, chopper gunner thing.

Type100 with box mag is a beast. Lol I absolutely pwn with it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If your switching to extended mags Gally, try running scavenger pro for objective game types.

If your playing TDM doesnt matter as much.

7 kills is the Attack Chopper, 9 is for teh Chopper Gunner.

What kill streaks are you running?
Yeah attack gunner mate. I play Domination 95% of the time.

Running spy plane (useful) Sentry gun (pain in the arse drop box but good kills in the right place) and attack chopper. Any advice on changing? I wouldn't say I get 11 kills every game but a good chance of maybe 8.

Yeah I used to love scavenger on MW2 especially for claymores, i'll buy the perk tonight.

anybody for a few later on even if there just between us lot
Still haven't sorted my nat type mate. :(

LY 182
If you can get to 8 use your second killstreak as the Blackbird. Those things are f**king cool. And if you get 1 of them up and can't get just 1 more kill to get a chopper you're officially a pleb! :eek:

If I was you I'd go for spy plane, blackbird, chopper. (3,8,9). Or if you're feeling frisky and really wanna rape, blackbird, chopper, dogs. (8,9,11). Set your dogs off then bring the chopper straight out = Pwnage!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm! I didn't like the sound of the blackbird. What advantage does it give you?

I've been bringing down a few choppers recently as a strella as my secondry.

LY 182
Hmm! I didn't like the sound of the blackbird. What advantage does it give you?

I've been bringing down a few choppers recently as a strella as my secondry.

It's awesome. It's like a spy plane, but can't be shot down, and shows the direction the enemy are coming from. If you're on the go, you can easily get 5 or more kills from one of them by using your sense. Hence having the 8,9 combo means it's a walk in the park to get your chopper from that position.

Lol I love talking down choppers. Ghost Pro is epic for this. They can't see you... 2 shots of the Strela 3 and that baby goes dowwwwnnnnn!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm I only seen someone use it once actually and it was really usefull!

Might give it a try, I think i'll upgrade to chopper gunner! ;)

LY 182
Hmm I only seen someone use it once actually and it was really usefull!

Might give it a try, I think i'll upgrade to chopper gunner! ;)

It's pretty easy to get decent killstreaks on Domination if you're holding down a spot. Have you used the chopper yet?? It's bloody fun, unless everybody hides inside lol. However if you get the chopper quickly and your blackbird is still out then hopefully you're team rush out the gays hiding inside and you destroy their spawn with the chopper!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't, i've pretty much stuck with the same killstreaks, changed from the napalm strike after level 10 or something, I wasn't getting many kills with it.

So I need to sort my nat type! I'm going to read up some more.

You know what's funny it says on the website that was helping me that it's good if my nat type is type 2. Mines is type 2 but in COD is set as strict! :(