ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bumder With A Buffer
Gally play Headquarters that will rank you up quickly if you get good kills and your team captures bases.

It can suck when you have no-one on your team trying to help capture though :(

Also pick contracts with XP as a rewards. The one I did in 2 games was something to do with the AUG and getting 75 kills...1600 points for that.

LY 182
TDM still my fav format. I enjoy Demolition for sure, I just get super annoyed when you're with 5 randoms not going for the objective. I don't really play Demolition with mates either, because most of them play hardcore so get really pissy when it comes to core and takes forever to kill somebody.

Listerine & Poledo
when it takes 3 shots of M60 to drop someone, I'm grateful that I've got 100 in the clip.

especailly giventhat it can take anywhere upto 5 shots to get a hit. :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
mite have a few games now if any1 wants to join. lets see how many times some1 shooting the wrong way kills me. lol quality game ; ).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't get connected to parties mate my nat type is still strict I seriously can't fix it for the life of me. :(

LY 182
That's because they suck then, lol. You need to find some more friends.

Nah they're pretty good, few of them better than me and I consider myself pretty good although not the best. I guess it's more down to habit, they've always played hardcore and you get used to taking people down with minimal effort.

The thing that drives me nuts with Demolition is say I'm playing with 5 randoms. We've detonated the first bomb to give us more time. Then we'll be after the second which becomes harder with a single target. So many times there's like a minute to go, I'm doing all I can to plant the bomb but the other 5 are just running around trying to get kills and nobody is covering me while I plant. I get so wound up with it at times lol.

Craigus was it you I had that random game with on MW2 where you pwned it? :cool:

Btw does anybody know of a hack for the gold camo? I noticed in a game the other day a couple guys had gold camo on their guns. You unlock it at Lv14 prestige I think, they were on 5 or 6 though.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't played Zombies mate, will my nat type hamper us playing together?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good i'll fire you a text mate.

Lost my charger for my shitty headset aswell!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Nah they're pretty good, few of them better than me and I consider myself pretty good although not the best. I guess it's more down to habit, they've always played hardcore and you get used to taking people down with minimal effort.

The thing that drives me nuts with Demolition is say I'm playing with 5 randoms. We've detonated the first bomb to give us more time. Then we'll be after the second which becomes harder with a single target. So many times there's like a minute to go, I'm doing all I can to plant the bomb but the other 5 are just running around trying to get kills and nobody is covering me while I plant. I get so wound up with it at times lol.

Craigus was it you I had that random game with on MW2 where you pwned it? :cool:

Btw does anybody know of a hack for the gold camo? I noticed in a game the other day a couple guys had gold camo on their guns. You unlock it at Lv14 prestige I think, they were on 5 or 6 though.

Yeah that was me, on Highrise wasn't it?

For some reason you aren't on my friends list, I deleted a load of people about a month ago, you must have gotten mixed up in it, will add you this evening, I can always try to get you in our party if we have space, mainly play Demo, Dom or HQ. It is great fun playing with a full team of good players.

LY 182
Yeah that was me, on Highrise wasn't it?

For some reason you aren't on my friends list, I deleted a load of people about a month ago, you must have gotten mixed up in it, will add you this evening, I can always try to get you in our party if we have space, mainly play Demo, Dom or HQ. It is great fun playing with a full team of good players.

Yeah. Did like that map, you were just running around mullering everything in sight lol.

Yeah send me an add if I'm not in a party and you got space I'll have a few games with ya should be a laugh. Do you give each other set roles or do you just go for the kills and make sure a couple protect whilst planting / defending?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Yeah. Did like that map, you were just running around mullering everything in sight lol.

Yeah send me an add if I'm not in a party and you got space I'll have a few games with ya should be a laugh. Do you give each other set roles or do you just go for the kills and make sure a couple protect whilst planting / defending?

Depends if were in try hard mode or not. Usually we aren't though, and when we are 6 people who all have 2.00 - 4.00 k/d's who are all playing the objective you don't really need to assign roles when your playing a team of randoms. If we come up against a team we tend to put our try hard hats on and then we assign roles etc, but usually don't have to. Call outs and talking usually suffice if it gets tricky.

LY 182
Depends if were in try hard mode or not. Usually we aren't though, and when there are 6 guys who all have 2.00 - 4.00 k/d's who are all playing the objective you don't really need to assign roles when your playing a team of randoms. If we come up against a team we tend to put our try hard hats on and then we assign roles etc, but usually don't have to.

Ahhh fair enough. Makes sense actually. I usually always have a good game / respectable K/D ratio if I'm playing with decent guys on my team so should be cool. You do sometimes get some useless guys against you. Played some core TDM yesterday after work. Usually takes me a couple games to get into the swing... first game on Villa 22-1 with a chopper. Had like 3 choppers in 6 games I think lol. It was almost embarassing, partly down to the shitty matching system though, one game the final score was 7500 - 1500.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol, we have won a game of TDM 7500 - 400 once, that was funny as hell. They were so bad.

Recently we have been playing Demo, and losing the offensive round on purpose so that we can drag the game out as much as possible, letting them plant one bomb when we are defending etc. The spawn traps are so crazy. We all go like 80+ - 15 or something like that.

LY 182
Lol nice. I always get epic games on Nuketown. I've yet to have a crazy score like that though. Some guy on the other team went 140-40 or something mad. Bloody wanna finish work already and go home and play now ha.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I went from level 38 to 43 in about 15 games of Groundwar.

I use spy plane, Sam turret and napalm.

The Sam turret gets you loads of xp! You get like 150 for each spy plane it destroys and 400-500 for helicopters! Easy xp! And easy an kill streak to get!

I'm rocking the ak74 with dual mags/extended mags on two of my classes with crossbow as a secondary (ideal for defending flags at a distance)

Scavenger pro, sleight of hand pro and tactical mask pro!

Weird third perk?.... Maybe but when it's promotion gives you a handy feature! When you throw a flashbang or concussion it shows you on the hit marker what direction the enemy is at. So I know when I go to rush a flag what side to look on for flag campers! :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
The game was hacked ages ago. I had a blue clan tag the week after the game was released. There really things treyarch have put in the game and peeps have just found them.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Last night was piss funny! "will you shut the f**k up about kill death ratio its means f**k all when you go out the front door!" " shut up bifcaids why you joinin in, go oufside n stab ya self!" complete pppppppprrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkk

Bus w**ker
It's not hacked, it's just a glitch and as if anyone could really be arsed to go through all those steps just to get some s**t camo lol. You could already do something similar to get the golden crossbow, which was a lot easier...but still just as pointless.

Two 0 Shitx
Last night was piss funny! "will you shut the f**k up about kill death ratio its means f**k all when you go out the front door!" " shut up bifcaids why you joinin in, go oufside n stab ya self!" complete pppppppprrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkkkkkkk

You were in my game last night, haven't got my headphones sorted yet though so couldn't say how do....

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
You were in my game last night, haven't got my headphones sorted yet though so couldn't say how do....

Lol that was a good game for me, that was my first game of the day lol im not normaly that good lmao. But like i said in that email online last night just try n level up on domination, also use the AK74u its a really easy gun to use not brilliant over a long distance but medium to close its epic.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Wow the connection issues were actually shocking last night. Surely they must realise this is a problem.

I'm sitting on 4 bars yet the game is disconnected cause of some f**king t**t! I lost 8,000 points last night because of it.

And once that challenge is done then that's it! You don't get another chance to do it!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm actually pretty awesome as you'd see if someone would upload my vids! ;)

Oh and thanks to that dude for the sam turret recommendation! WOW! Easy points!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Lol geordie's doing a vid for me which pearcy is in 31-7 only 4 v 4 so it was a Biblical BEASTING!

LY 182
Lol sam turrets are f'kin annoying at times too when you don't realise the other team has one out. One shot down 2 of my care packages before, assholes lol.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Much better than running around with a stupid launcher getting gunned down!

LY 182
Lol that's why you need Ghost Pro.

Ghost Pro + 2 hits from a Strela 3 = Bye bye aircraft. Chopper will only get you if you have a team mate next to you, otherwise they can't see you. Of course somebody from the other team could kill you, but you can usually get away with it. Gutting for the other guy when he's chopper comes down after only a couple kills lol.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Or if your like me, you just kill all the enemy before they get their killstreaks :cool:

Had a couple of 30 - 0 FFA's last night, Blackbird, Chopper Gunner, Dogs. Then got a s**t host who gave us all 1-2 bar so I gave up then.