ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Agreed, I need to do more defending after getting a few captures. Better positioning.

Lying down next to the orange hose on flag b (launch) must have taken about 5 of them out we raped them that game, they weren't even in double figures kev.

cos they were more interested in noob tubing and getting kills. there top player was on 56 kills and 10 deaths with no capures or defends. just play TDM FFS. and whos team won? ours.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That says a lot mate. 56 kills on domination? That actually means your doing something wrong!

Was it you that had the blackbird last night?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
another quality aspect to BO. the voting system. havana- 0 votes, array- 4 votes and random 2 votes. so which map does BO pick? havana flol. treyarch actually havent got a single thing right in this game.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's not that bad but they should have got the base of the game right, servers, hosts ect... then fucked about with the game.

Waste of time having an awesome online shooter that you can't actually play!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Good point.

Want me to give you a text next time i've got a chance to plqay, quite busy this weekend. Maybe Sunday.

Hope you don't mind Domination, epic point scores until I get the Commando!

Two 0 Shitx
Why do some poeple have different icons even if they are on the same level as me? And how do i chnage my sig thing? :D

I had some boy slaggin me for my emblem last night, through a message.
Then I noticed he was almost bottom every game unless he was on my team, I was then infomed this was because he was 360 no scoping.

I then informed him that's why he will never have a good score nor be a good player! :rasp:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You get to level 50 then you can either go into player card I think then press on prestige and you go back to level 1 again.

A 360 no scope is done by putting you're sensitivity setting onto max then just press left and you'll spin in a circle then press shoot and hope ya hit some1. It's retarded TBH.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm never prestiging on this game. Once killzone 3 comes out it's zombies only. And I've heard of a game that's coming out soon that combines mw2 with bc2 and has dedicated servers and the beta testing peeps say it's awesome. It's called homefront. I've heard of it.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I think i might prestige later

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol

I did the other day...you lose all weapons you've collected and start again (essentially)..I'm up to level 17 already, but is a pain in the arse...as I loved the G11 and crossbow, and they're gone until I get my level up :( (or nick 'em off someone I've killed)! :evil:

White APE
I've prestiged 3 times. Gives you a goal to work to ie unlocking your fav weapons or trying something different each time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm having thoughts about getting this game again hmmm?

edit, can some one please tell me on PSN tell me if my Pro_Black_Widow account has been re-set back to 0 as i requested

DCi
The only thing i miss is the ak47u and pro perks

I just use the m16 up to lvl 17 or whatever it is for the ak

I almost never change class unless i muck about

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I wouldn't bother gedi the game is still as bad as it was at launch. I know you don't play zombies so there's really no point as you'll feel the same as ya did when ya sold it first time. I'd say 25-30 used from game.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just been speaking to Dredz he's saying the same thing dont get it still. I'll not bother then. i might get lend of a copy for a little bit but not buy it

Two 0 Shitx
f**king!! When i tried to join Kev before it kept sayi8ng it was full and now it just says session no longer available, i've been trying for about an hour!

Two 0 Shitx
Keeps freezing now and the only way to fix it is to restart! If it's loading the map and says "waiting for other players" i know im fucked or sometimes when it's migrating hosts.

White APE
Not sure why some people have it worse then others. I've had the odd problem with it but overal it's ok.

Bus w**ker
I'd not played this for about a fortnight, maybe a bit longer, and now I can't f**king stand it. Just find every game boring and the motion really jerky...ah well may as well go trade it in at CEX for £28.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Ww2 outpost looks good but i wont be buying the map pack. On the basis i never buy them as they are a rip off