ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LY 182
Flol that has gotta be the best killstreak set up for pure ownage!

I played some MW2 with mates last night and really did not like it. Black Ops feels a lot different to me, and I guess it's just because I've hammered that so much since release.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I'm actually pretty awesome as you'd see if someone would upload my vids! ;)

Oh and thanks to that dude for the sam turret recommendation! WOW! Easy points!

Nee bother! Sam turrets ftw!

I'm recordin a couple for Bifcaids and putting em on my channel.

Add me on psn JedAyeGeordie and inbox me on there with what slot the games in on your fileshare and i'l record you'd too asap.

Bifcaids, I'm gonna record yours tonight and upload over night again.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Will do mate, thanks.

I'd really like to watch them back see my faults and fails!

LY 182
Would be pretty cool watching somebody else in theater mode if they've just get a crazy score. Always room for improvement and that.

Edition 30
Finish work at 5:00 mate and i'll be on until the mrs arrives...

Add me and i'll play with you about 5:15...

Edition 30
Game type? Anything apart from TDM, that game is riddled with Ghost corner campers or K/D whores.

Two 0 Shitx
Tried to join before bif but wouldn't let me :\ Did alright earlier today but sucked from about 8PM. Whats the best package to have? I'm on the framas and im not sure which perks are the best. Everyone just stalks me, i can't read the map properly yet either, getting frustrated being lit up constantly in 1 on 1 situations.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Well the bread and butter set up should be AK74u, extended mags with lightweight, steady aim(for hip firing) and marathon, with a quick but deadly handgun. Leathal, semtex. Tactical, Nova gas!

Second is what i call Mira Hindley.
Famas with All of the above. I use standard iorn sights so no need for war lord even tho i do have war lord pro.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've hardly ever used novagas Bif!

Me and Kev had 3 games last night did pretty good, don't think we lost once, Kev does like a bit of beasting I must say!

I think the wired connection has helped now mate so invites should be better now.

Done my aug challenges last night, going to use the famas and ak47 until I get the commando. ;)

LY 182
Couple games with TickledOrange + Harpham last night. Think we'd all agree we were playing some right annoying cnuts lol. First couple of games for all of us too, pretty sure we'd have started to spank em with a bit more of a warm up lol. :cool:

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Me and Kev had 3 games last night did pretty good, don't think we lost once, Kev does like a bit of beasting I must say!

I think the wired connection has helped now mate so invites should be better now.

Done my aug challenges last night, going to use the famas and ak47 until I get the commando. ;)

I thought I did s**t but considering the lag I think our team did do pretty well. The other team were camping and noob tubing. Yeah we won every game we played and thrashed them on the last game.
You should just follow what I do gally. Lol I noticed ya had a cherree in 1 game. Gotta mix killing and flags not just try get flags.

Couple games with TickledOrange + Harpham last night. Think we'd all agree we were playing some right annoying cnuts lol. First couple of games for all of us too, pretty sure we'd have started to spank em with a bit more of a warm up lol. :cool:

Definitely... True to my clan tag, I was starting to get a bit of "ROID" rage about some of them camping in the corners.

Up for a few later today?

Bumder With A Buffer

You really think you did okay last night?? ;)

LY 182
Haha that's cool. I don't know whether my mates will be on later but if they're not about and you're on I'll just send ya an invite mate.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I thought I did s**t but considering the lag I think our team did do pretty well. The other team were camping and noob tubing. Yeah we won every game we played and thrashed them on the last game.
You should just follow what I do gally. Lol I noticed ya had a cherree in 1 game. Gotta mix killing and flags not just try get flags.
What's a Cherree?

Yeah I'm a capture wh0re. I need to learn to kill tactical instead of going for orange flags.

Everytime we were at a flag together they would throw everything at us, some awesome defense from the team on flag B (launch) Firing range is always hilarious.

You really think you did okay last night?? ;)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Capture the flag ownage from you and my team still won, think I had 8 kills in 3 games! Pmsl!

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
What's a Cherree?

Yeah I'm a capture wh0re. I need to learn to kill tactical instead of going for orange flags.

Everytime we were at a flag together they would throw everything at us, some awesome defense from the team on flag B (launch) Firing range is always hilarious.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Capture the flag ownage from you and my team still one, think I had 8 kills in 3 games! Pmsl!

My team were f**king s**t...I think I was the ONLY one to capture/return flags. Pisses me off that does!

I did call you a "schlag" out loud when I had just captured your teams flag and you were lying down ("camping" ;) ) an nailed me straight away :)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
What's a Cherree?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Capture the flag ownage from you and my team still one, think I had 8 kills in 3 games! Pmsl!

cherree blair (mare) lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
God that felt good, must have felt better killing me roughly 20 times! Fuuuuuuuu!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Me and Kev joined up last night mate, "wired" conncetion I think is helping, i'll know the next time Bif invites me if it's working. It still says strict but I don't think it matters as much and it let me join your game aswell.

I'm probably best inviting people though as my Connection is freeking awesome just now. Plusnet have played a blinder, fantastic company.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed, I need to do more defending after getting a few captures. Better positioning.

Lying down next to the orange hose on flag b (launch) must have taken about 5 of them out we raped them that game, they weren't even in double figures kev.