ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

DB.

BMW 440i
Pre ordered from ASDA today (2 mins from my student house)

Looking forward to it! Cost £5 which comes off the cost.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Also, i pick up my exclusive black op pack today with a dvd with some videos and artwork! and some custom stuff for the ps3 l post up later and let you know whats in it.

hopefully wont of spent too long thinking about being different and not focusing on the game itself. some of the videos ive seen it looks awesome, others look pretty poor. we shall see.

Astra Twintop
My mates going to a distribution house thursday to play it.
Barsteward!

I could have taken him, but i didnt hear my phone ring!

EPIC FAIL

Mk2 ph1 clio
The pack i got today is pretty cool, Has a dvd with videos artwork etc etc on and interviews with people that made it etc. Also comes with a download code for an exclusive avatar for the Xbox and PSN and backgrounds (only avail on ps3!)

.. oh and a pretty sweet looking film cell with artwork from the game on! Not bad for free tbh.

PH1 172
Will be pre-ordering this and MOHO just coz it's my bday soon and christmas after haha.

Tried to do a little search to see if it's worth orderering the hardened edition and can't find an answer.......so is it worth it or should I just order the normal copy and buy the maps seperate?

Cheers

Skoda Fabia vRS
any heads up on any lower prices yet ?

last year it was crazy, think i paid £20 for the last one at Makro

Renault Clio 1.4
I got MW2 for £25 from Morrisons when it came out. Shall be getting it from a supermarket again this time around I think.

Can't wait for this game.

I've got mine pre-ordered with GAME, purely to get it a day early (hopefully again)

I would rather pay £20 less from a supermarket, but I really cba with waiting for hours like I did for COD4.

AK

M240i
I can't even remember who I've pre ordered with lol. Will still check here/supermarkets on release day though, can always return the pre order. Although £33 that I paid seems to be the cheapest so far

Skoda Fabia vRS
£33 i wouldnt mind as much, i dont mind paying £30 for a game especially when its something ill play a lot, its very rare ill pay £40 for one though

AK

M240i
I would like to see 2 / 4 player Coop like Halo, where you play through the campaign. I remember an old dessert storm game that was great fun playing the campaign with mates. And halo has been good.

Skoda Fabia vRS
I think they should concentrate on sorting the 1 player online connection first

THIS !

it needs dedicated servers like on the PC, online is a joke a lot of the time, the slightest amount of lag, sometimes so slight you dont notice, can really affect your game

DB.

BMW 440i
ASDA is a £5 pre order!

Like last year, you could go midday, later afternoon and they save the copies for pre order people.

Skoda Fabia vRS
yea but what price are Asda gonna sell it at, its no good if its gonna be £40+ when someone else might do it for ~£20