ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

AK

M240i
I want to get home and playyyy :(

Will be leaving work at 4, making pizza and playing black ops till 11 lol.

Edit: gayyyyy I have the dentist today :(

Skoda Fabia vRS
right, well it seems its a case of play as much as you can, get the Famas, then pwn everyone with it, ive picked it up a few times and you just nail everyone with it, cant wait to unlock/buy that

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Ill add everyone whos put their GT in here later but if anyone on 360 wants to add me aswell feel free..

GT; x StealthClown

Mk4 .:R32
Has anyone else ordered through tesco entertainment. It said it had been despatched on Sunday at 3am...

It's still not arrived!

Despatched to me means it's in a van, on the way to a central postal/courier sorting depo to be re-directed to my house.

As if that takes 4 days.

AK

M240i
Has anyone else ordered through tesco entertainment. It said it had been despatched on Sunday at 3am...

It's still not arrived!

Despatched to me means it's in a van, on the way to a central postal/courier sorting depo to be re-directed to my house.

As if that takes 4 days.

Yup they've fucked a few people over. Dunno if mine arrived till I get home but I went to Asda after work yesterday and got a copy.

I play Hardcore TDM & S&D, normally. Not unlocked it yet though.
I can't understand why it forces you to play core mode tbh, hardcore is better in every way.
Is hardcore TDM the same where you don't see the killcam and you don't need to fire a whole clip to kill?
Yeh. No killcam, 1-2 shot kill, no crap all over the screen (ammo, map, time etc)
Loads of people haven't received theirs over on the AVF. Apparently it's an issue with the couriers.

Bus w**ker
* When you trade MOH etc etc... Your just as bad as the massive posters companies put out saying 'Black Ops 99p' ;)
LOL The way I see it, I gave them a s**t game as a present then bought Black Ops for £7.99. I did laugh though when it came up at £35 trade in price on the till, I didn't even pay that for the piece of s**t when I bought it.

Bumder With A Buffer
right, well it seems its a case of play as much as you can, get the Famas, then pwn everyone with it, ive picked it up a few times and you just nail everyone with it, cant wait to unlock/buy that

Yeah I picked up a Famas and it was crazy. the 3 shot M16 takes nearly a full clip or at least 2 bursts to kill someone.

Bumder With A Buffer
I can't understand why it forces you to play core mode tbh, hardcore is better in every way.

Yeh. No killcam, 1-2 shot kill, no crap all over the screen (ammo, map, time etc)

Loads of people haven't received theirs over on the AVF. Apparently it's an issue with the couriers.

IE Royal Mail. From what I can see no Tesco orders were sent via Couriers...Mine was Royal Mail, as was everyone else of my mates around this way. No-one on AVF has said a courier delivered it??

Also noticed this..laughable if true..

Hey guys i m going through the same as other on tesco entertainment i ve pre-ordered the black ops on 1st of nov and i still hasnt come yet, when i checked the order status on the website its says "Awaiting Despatch" which means they have not despatched it yet and also the transaction was not fully complete either.
i phoned up couple of min ago asking the current status about my product what they told me was that 'they run out of product they had to order a new stock which arrived today and should be despatched today' and i was soo annoyed to hear that because we all pre-ordered for a reason and they give me a discount of £5 which should arrive by tomorrow or by friday im still not happy about this but im only going to be playing in the week ends so im not really fussed.

so i would suggest you guys to phone them up and get discounts
wink.gif
or cancel it buy from in store if u want it desperately
smile.gif
your choice......

Skoda Fabia vRS
well i was getting nailed by the other side who almost all had Famas, i managed to kill one of em picked it up and then killed 4 or 5 in a row with it, i NEVER get kill streak rewards lol, im lucky to get an even K/D ratio

AK

M240i
IE Royal Mail. From what I can see no Tesco orders were sent via Couriers...Mine was Royal Mail, as was everyone else of my mates around this way. No-one on AVF has said a courier delivered it??

Also noticed this..laughable if true..

You gunna phone them? I think I will if it's not at my house tonight.

What's the point in taking pre orders and a) not having enough stock b) not getting them to folk on release day.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Black Ops or BFBC2?

I'm staying loyal to BC2 but I wish these new maps would hurry the f*ck up. They must be releasing them before the Vietnam expansion pack.

Saying that, ain't played Black Ops. Just prefer the multiplayer on BC2 to pretty much everything. Including MW2.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
do you think its down to the connection Aly? First time eraly on i picked up the Gail Assult Rifle and i like, like it allot. I think it's abit like the TAR-21 but tiny bit less recoil, it held well on firing and it had plenty of punch. by my main gun for defo when i get it unlocked

do you think its down to the connection Aly? First time eraly on i picked up the Gail Assult Rifle and i like, like it allot. I think it's abit like the TAR-21 but tiny bit less recoil, it held well on firing and it had plenty of punch. by my main gun for defo when i get it unlocked
:approve:

As I said early, the best gun I've used yet, that + red dot + extended mag.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
at this moment in time i have no intrest to Prestige, see how it goes. Has anyone got Ninja Pro yet and use a decent headet and found to hear enemys better?

Ill add everyone whos put their GT in here later but if anyone on 360 wants to add me aswell feel free..

GT; x StealthClown

Added mate.

I can't wait utill level 38 for the Ak47. AK + extended mags is what ive used from cod4/mw2. Also, Famas with red dot is shite, iron sights ftw.

172cup
Got it yesterday and its awesome completed campaign in about 4/5 hours really good story.
Online is really good to loving the gun game. Seems abit cartoony at times.
Just seems abit same old though, i cant seem them brining another one out to be honest there isnt much more they can do.
Zombies had a quick go on it and seems alot harder and the crawling/fast ones are hard to kill.

But overall its pretty damnn good.

If anyone wants to play online or zombies add me. [xbox] Nick Melson

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
My Tesco copy came with the post today!

Shocking and wont be ordering from them again!