ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Bus w**ker
Has anyone had problems loading black ops? For some reason mine won't load, on ps3!

I've deleted game data and tried that but nothing. Any comments would be great...

Yup I had this on my Piece of s**t 3, tried everything I could find on the net to fix it and even contacted Activision for support (actually thinking about it I'm still waiting on a reply from them and it's been months now). Anyway nothing worked...so I formated the console and reinstalled, bish bash bosh back up and running. This didn't however stop the game being a complete sack of s**t on that console.

To summarise, buy a 360.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Yup I had this on my Piece of s**t 3, tried everything I could find on the net to fix it and even contacted Activision for support (actually thinking about it I'm still waiting on a reply from them and it's been months now). Anyway nothing worked...so I formated the console and reinstalled, bish bash bosh back up and running. This didn't however stop the game being a complete sack of s**t on that console.

To summarise, buy a 360.

I've been telling him that for years....

Mk4 .:R32
Loving harcore capture the flag at the moment.

Had a killer round last night, captured the flag 5 times in one game :D

Bus w**ker
Can't remember now, but it's in the system menu somewhere. Google will guide you through it though and it takes f**kING HOURS.

P.S. Buying my 360 slim back in January was the best decision I have ever made, well at least regarding console based decisions anyway.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I've never understood the whole prestige thing, spend all your time ranking up to get better weapons and perks...only to prestige and lose the lot. Where's the benefit in that?

It just keeps it fresh, I get bored quickly when I get to level 50 and have nothing to work towards. Especially for the people who have spent days on the game.

Bus w**ker
I got to level 50 on BlackOps on PS3 and never prestiged, had days of play in that. All my mates prestiged and hated it lol.

I did the same thing on MW2, I just can't see the benefit for me to do it and only get bored with the games when they either don't work (aka. BlackOps on PS3) or get hacked to death and exploited by a load of little cheating knobs.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Even the thought of me playing this again makes me upset lol. Its just such an annoying game. And the funny thing is when mw2 came out i didnt like it, since returning to it i love it.

Dan

I was playing zombies online last night, the thing that pisses me off is that i will revive people when they are down but when am down no-one saves me massive c-units.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
got ninja pro today, can tell you its absolutely no different to standard ninja. lol well unless you climb a ladder.

The other team can't hear your reloads or anything else though, regular ninja only silences your footsteps. Pro silences everything.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ah ok. Says your supposed to hear the enemy louder aswell but you don't. And I'm rocking tritton pro's so I'd know. Lol

I started out last night so new to all this am on level 6 or 7 i think wahoo go me.

whats the best gun with attachments i am using the MP5k at the minute with rapid fire, I have the steady aim pro on, lightweight and something else.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Can't remember what guns ya have at level 7. You'll be more accurate without rapid fire. Famas comes up at a lower level so just use mp5 until you unlock that. Lol

Jumped on this for the first time in a month.
First game, I shoot a boy hiding in a corner as I seen him with the Spy Plane, I then get a message saying I am a b*****d cheat.

I hate the mentality of the people that play these games. I'm back on cod4.

Fiesta ST-3
Does anyone still play this on XBOX? Renewed my XBOX live and I'm back on Blackops tonight for the first time since Xmas. Anybody keen?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Jumped on this for the first time in a month.
First game, I shoot a boy hiding in a corner as I seen him with the Spy Plane, I then get a message saying I am a b*****d cheat.

I hate the mentality of the people that play these games. I'm back on cod4.

Yeah, the mentality on there is much better. Manage to find a lobby that isn't hacked yet?

Does anyone still play this on XBOX? Renewed my XBOX live and I'm back on Blackops tonight for the first time since Xmas. Anybody keen?

Yeah I do most nights, usually in a full party, but if there is space I'll invite you? Add me y0

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Some good games last night, and a couple of proper pastings. Anyone on xbox version tonight ?

Bus w**ker
Some good games last night, and a couple of proper pastings. Anyone on xbox version tonight ?

LOL some of those last night were just f**king awful...thankfully we had my mate to at least make sure the bottom place was always taken up. I'll possibly be on tonight at some point and as long as Mel doesn't create the party we won't have to cope with her pulling us out when she doesn't like the map.

Scott, I'll add you in a sec.

*Edit - Ignore that, just seen your GT and realised you're already on my list lol.

Last edited:
  RB 197

In.

LOL some of those last night were just f**king awful...thankfully we had my mate to at least make sure the bottom place was always taken up. I'll possibly be on tonight at some point and as long as Mel doesn't create the party we won't have to cope with her pulling us out when she doesn't like the map.

PMSL. Sorry but you should know well enough know that i don't do Grid or Cracked. You can be host leader Sy. I'm a woman, i like being in control.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Melly your poo poo at this game though. You wouldn't make it into the SWET clan. Lol

Been an absolute lag fest past few days on ps3. Like it was when released.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Melly your poo poo at this game though. You wouldn't make it into the SWET clan. Lol

BG 182
Im on xbox pretty much the only game i own at the moment so im whoring it up ;)

GamerTag: SickHartz

Add me

RB 197

Whatever Kevvy. I'm better than some of the dudes. Go play with your PS3 or something you slut.