ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh how my taste has changed!!!!

Porsche Boxster987S
Well im a fairly new member on here but have been looking through this site for months and months now. Iv owned this 1.2 dynamique since i passed my test when i was 18 2 years ago. Since buying the car i wasted no time (BUT MONEY) modding this car in a way which i thought was "smart':eek::nono::rolleyes:

But anyway since becoming aware of this site my idea of modding has changed to say the least. infact im not into any modding at all now. The car is currently being returned to standard with most of the stuff coming off this weekend (spoiler , skirts , headlights and wheels) as i am selling up at the end of this month to purchase my 182. cant wait!!!!!:approve: Anyway , i know it will get slated but . . . thought id share with you. Even i hate looking at it. Oh well iv learned the hard way:dapprove:
standard009.jpg

standard002.jpg

standard006.jpg

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Know what you mean. I was never a cosmetic modder but did like the induction kit exhaust idea until a friend of mine pointed it out to me, --Whenever I/ you hear an induction kit / exhaust sound, turn to see were it is coming from I’m fairly sure it will be on a shity slow car. I’ve had induction kits and exhausts on mine in the past so I’m not criticising those who have them on there cars but do what I’ve said above and you will notice it too.

Porsche Boxster987S
ive seen worse - hope youll be happy when youve got a sport
thanx m8y. just trying to find the right 1. i want liquid but theyr hard to come by. Theres a part of me that wants an arctic blue but up here in scotland im struggling to find 1 from a stealership. (at the right price and a nice example). If need be il travel to get the right 1

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
i was expected to see worse. Doesn't look that bad.

At least there's an RS grille on there and not a cheese grater..for example!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
front end actually looks really nice apart from the lights i like teh colourcoded splitter, bumpstrips and RS grill, if you were keeping it id just take the skirts, spoiler, mudflaps, reg plate surround and headlights off it and it would look fine, wheels look ok on it

Glad youv'e seen sense bud :)

But whats with the nick out the left corner of back bumper ?
standard006.jpg

Was that from standard exhaust ?

Bet you can't wait for the 182 to come quick enough ?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Not bad mate.

Nice to see your turning into a sheep like the rest of us on cliosport.

Remember when u get the 182 - coilovers, maxogen, silvervisions and cup carbon fibre splitter.

Porsche Boxster987S
lol back reg surround is off. av got both french plates on.

the nik outa bumper at the back is from first exhaust. my plan for that car was 2 get the 172 rear , rep skirts and 172ff wheels in black but just gona get rid now

C

Cupster

There is definately worse out there mate, don't kick yourself too much!

Racing Blue FF182
yeah its not all that bad, def worse around, glad to hear that your taste is getting better

Porsche Boxster987S
thanx for all the comments guys. I feared the worst but i suppose the big boys havent been on yet:eek:

b/g 182, meg tourer
well im sure you enjoyed all the mods at the time. at least you have seen sence tho :) i have seen a lot worse tho. at least all the mods look well done.
hope you get your 182 soon

Porsche Boxster987S
lol me 2 m8. skirts were a moment of madness n i got those wheels 2 years ago lol:eek:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its not to bad hey at least you didnt put lex"arse" lights on it, just dont be a bore with your 182 be alittle bit different