ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh I do like a fiddle

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
The boss has allowed me to park up the vee for a while as I get her cleaned up. So, wheels off to be clayed, polished, sealed & waxed :approve: Gave the arches a wipe down & dressed with bare bones. Two wheels to go, decided to remove the rear bumper too as the zorst needs a clean up. I'll give her another coat or two of wax too :eek:

v6lovliness204.jpg

mybaby043.jpg

mybaby051.jpg

mybaby059.jpg

mybaby065.jpg

mybaby073.jpg

mybaby080.jpg

mybaby083.jpg

mybaby035.jpg

v6lovliness202.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

I love her! :approve:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Such a nice car. I'm still not set on the black on black, but when it's as clean as you keep yours it sure does work.

You're actually close enough to warrant me letting you loose on the z4... we need to talk some time soon ;)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I love that car too and the attention to detail you are spending on it.

That V6 is sexy as hell but my favourite colour is still acid yellow LOL

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Very very nice every time you post photos, how often do you drive it?
It's absolutely mint so I guess it's only on special occasions, are you keeping it as a collectors item, as in a mint low miler?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
flol, I do drive her boys, honset! ;)

She has 24,250 odd miles now. I don't drive her as often as I use to, new house is only 10 mins from work, plus the drive is only narrow so 2 cars are a right pain to move about! I am trying to keep her mint, she really needs a front end respray, along with the skirts & rear bumper but I just don't have £1500 atm.

Not doing fcs, too far! Rob, pm me. About time we actually did it rather than keep talking about it ;)

She still feels special :approve: I have a photoshoot booked at the end of the month, so be prepared to see her out of the hangar :eek:

Arctic 182, GTD
Such an amazing car I think. And soooo clean :) I like the black on black aswell don't usually but I think it reallys works on this.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It may sound weird but i'm not sure i'd like to own a mint car like that,
i'd cry every time it got the slightest mark or when a stone hit it.

I'd just be too paranoid to drive it.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ha, yeh it is a little disheartening seeing the front end chipped but thats life! I am paranoid if i have to leave her anywhere though!

and yes i work, but spend most of my time when i am working thinking of her & what products would look good next :D

An orange one
Superb attention to detail dawn!!

I think you should give the wheels another coat or 5 of polish, the original silver paint will come back through eventually ;):)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
ha, yeh it is a little disheartening seeing the front end chipped but thats life! I am paranoid if i have to leave her anywhere though!

and yes i work, but spend most of my time when i am working thinking of her & what products would look good next :D

You have a problem lol

So what is it you do? Fix the planes/helicopters?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
flol, I know i have a problem! :p

the correct term is Aircraft Engineer :approve:

:p

PH1 V6
Without a doubt the cleanest car I have ever seen.... a real credit to you and I'm sure will appreciate in value given the condition you keep her in.

LOL about the front bumper respray... most of us would imagine stone chips and a couple of scuffs to warrant that... I'm sure you have probably just noticed a small swirl somewhere to warrant the respray ;)

Damn you and your smutty topic titles! I always come running and always end up disappointed.

Not too disappointed tho cos your cars are superb. Good effort as always.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Awww cheers guys! I keep perving over her as im working away on my aeroplane engine ... Mmmm pretty :D

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
yup, im working on the silver wheel diamonds! Just need to get a pn & get some :eek:

cheers all