ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OH YEAH!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Went down the Breakers on Sunday for some Corsa C Bits, whilst screwing over getting the radiator out of a 1.2 Corsa I stopped for a cigarette and I saw in the distance was a 172 smashed to pieces.
I walked over and looked inside......... Some MINT Trophy Recaros, £150 later they were all mine.

The drive to work today was much more enjoyable.

When the breaker told me he wanted only £150 for these bad boys I smiled for hours.

It's got a Trophy spoiler in the same color as my car on it as well and he wants £30 for that, said i'll think about it.

Good times!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
I think I will have it, it was so hard to not sell them all on via here or ebay as could have made a fair few quid off these, but wanted these seats for soooooooooooooooooooooo long I even filled the car all the way up and went for an extra long drive in them yesterday.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
West Drayton Salvage is a gold mine for these items. it's right next to a DVLA impound as well so they get all the good stuff, they even have all top end seizures in there too. and a sign on the entrance that says " thieves will be dealt with" and you get searched on the way in and out lol

I now have the Trophy Spoiler, snatched it on lunch. In the garage at 6PM for fitting tonight.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
West Drayton Salvage is a gold mine for these items. it's right next to a DVLA impound as well so they get all the good stuff, they even have all top end seizures in there too. and a sign on the entrance that says " thieves will be dealt with" and you get searched on the way in and out lol

I now have the Trophy Spoiler, snatched it on lunch. In the garage at 6PM for fitting tonight.

Great steal! But...in the garage to fit a Trophy spoiler? Its dead simple, should have given me a shout, depending on where you are in Berks I could have fitted it for you :)

I paid £200 for mine, and that was a bargain from a friend on here, so you have an absolute steal. Sure its a Trophy, and not a cup spoiler?