ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil Pressure Sensor Wire

Hi, I'm new to the Forum, (been lurking in the shadows for a while if I'm being honest!)

Carried out my first oil and filter change on the 182 today. Everything went sweet thanks to the quality and precisness of the posts here, thanks.

I found one end of a wire wasn't attached to it's connector, and I think it's the Oil pressure sensor by what I've read on here. The wire is attached to the connector on the engine block to the left of the oil filter (literally right next to the oil filter), follow the wire and I can see the black connector it's supposed to be joined to (but isn't).

Am I right in saying this is the Oil pressure sensor?

How do I get the black connector off? I tried for ages but couldn't see how it's removed, and if it's even possible to remove.

What is the block that the connector is attached to? I can see lots of gold coils through the gaps in the block.

Thanks

Ben