ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OL11 TOM White 200 Trinity square car park nottingham on sunday afternoon?

Clio 200 FF
That might have been me haha. Yep freshly cleaned that morning, was ditched by the time I got home however :mad:

Green scenic parked opposite, if I remember correctly?!

Ah yes it might have been!! Did look nice, be you're forever cleaning it in this weather!
Yeah that's the one, old shed on black wheels that are far too small for it haha. I said to my mate "I bet he's on cliosport" lol first time I've ever spotted anyone

Clio 200 FF
Cleaning it every weekend, and I dare say when the nights get light enough I will be cleaning it after work as well!

haha yeah, I heard you screaming through the car park, I was like wtf is that?! haha! Is that your scenic then? Sounded quite throaty :D

Congratulations, I feel privileged that I have taken your spotted-virginity :p

I don't envy you in these temperatures lol! As you could probably tell I don't bother cleaning my bus it's the dirt that's holding it together haha

Yeah it's mine, I got it for free a few years ago and put a 172 engine in it, 172 4-1 manifold, decat and stainless cat back with centre silencer - god knows how people live with cars with no centre silencer! It's going as soon as I can insure my 172/something else (bad track record :( )

Haha thanks :D

Clio 200 FF
Haha im sure the bus would look sound cleaned up and polished :)

How do you get on with the decat when it comes to MOT time?

Good luck getting insured mate... I know the pain of getting a clio sport insured all too well haha

Ya cant polish a turd! lol
Well it runs on LPG and the LPG mot emissions test is different so most cars pass without a cat.
It's paining me that it's the same to insure as quite a lot of (much faster) cars i'd rather drive! lol

Clio 200 FF
Ahh LPG, that would explain it then :)

Sorry, not been anywhere near Manchester in the month or so I've owned the car.

;)
Not necessary if they've got the kit to do the lpg emissions test though.

dan - I've not had a reply to my PM:(