ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG! Just been out in mikes 182

Went round mikes house today to wax lusty with some of his p21s wax (which is brilliant).

He then took me out in his black 182 and OMG it was soo fast.

It was my first time in a 182 and the acceleration was insaine. Obviously I drive a 1.2 16v and drive it like a granny so it was scary going out in that.

Without sounding like a kiss ass, Mike is an amazing driver. I couldn't believe the way he handled it round roundabouts at high speeds like it was a walk in the park, whilst I was sitting in the passenger seat clinging onto the the little door pocket and almost shi**ing myself. lol:race:

Cheers for the ride Mike. :cool:

Better than yours. C*nt.
Cool... Wonder what you'd be like in a proper fast car!

I'll scare him on the back of my bike when it's been serviced... Lol!

Good to see you chap, will sort out the pics later but in the meantime you've got a spotted anyway!

Its not that quick realy.

Tis if you know how to drive it - although on a track it is going to run out quickly...

Its not IMO depends what your compairing it to. I used to hqve a tunned Williams and got bored wan't quick enough for me it could go but the power just wasn't enough and I wanted a quicker car for the money I was spending and the Williams was quicker than any stock 172 or 182 by a fair chunk.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Tis if you know how to drive it - although on a track it is going to run out quickly...

Its not IMO depends what your compairing it to. I used to hqve a tunned Williams and got bored wan't quick enough for me it could go but the power just wasn't enough and I wanted a quicker car for the money I was spending and the Williams was quicker than any stock 172 or 182 by a fair chunk.

I tail an Evo 5 down the twisties near me because I can handle the motor. It's only really on a track he'll embarrass me, or illegally on a straight...

Lusty asked why anyone would turbo one turbo just gives you more power not control or grip.

I was arguing its not that quick anway so why not turbo it its not that uch power.

If where going to name drop ask oms about the Ferrara or 911 or M3's on track with me.

Tangoed Works
If you put it into perspective, for the money there isnt much faster as standard. An all round excellent car, hence my purchase.

Clio 172 sport
Get BrianR to take you out in his 911 / bloody hell. i still got the grin on my face. only prob now my lad want me to buy one

182 Trophy
If you put it into perspective, for the money there isnt much faster as standard. An all round excellent car, hence my purchase.

Hence my purchase too. It's not a really really fast car but there's just nothing else that's as quick for the price and running costs! Especially something that's as new, is as practical and has such a good spec. I won't be replacing my 182 until I can afford a proper quick rwd performance car such as an M3, Porsche, Elise etc...

And although this car isn't the fastest hatch on the roads, it is certainly the most fun out of the one's I've driven which include much more expensive things like Focus RS, Astra VXR and Golf R32!