ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Once you go black...

Got the 330 back from the body shop after a front/rear bumper and boot lid respray. I was going to clean them both but got bored after cleaning the clio. I will do a separate thread eventually for the beemer, but basic info for now; 49,000 miles, FULL spec, electric sunroof, electric heated seats, nav, Harman Kardon, folding mirrors, xenons….

Really happy with it. Actively sought a pre-facelift as in my mind they look far more agressive/shapely. I’ve done quite a bit to it already, alloys refurbed, black grill (I know I know, but chrome, really?), 15/12mm spacers, new badges, new gearknob, fresh plates, DISA valve replacement, leather repair kit, Rear tinted LEDs, DEPO smoked indicators…

That’s it really. Drunk though so thought I’d start a thread.

20140517_192403_zpsni6ixeha.jpg

20140517_192421_zps9vghqk7c.jpg

20140517_185847_zpshzmsywbn.jpg

20140517_192334_zpswbh5zbcg.jpg

20140426_172148-1_zpshu0mmmdd.jpg

20140418_144627_zpshwuzvb12.jpg

Cheers lads. I'm really enjoying it. Reminds me of my old 130i, such an effortless cruiser. Next job is to remove the CDV then may think about a suspension refresh.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
U may be interested in my milltek on eBay for the 330. Brand new and milltek stopped making them years ago

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
No real interest in the BMW tbf but that 182 is lovely. They just look superb in BG. Sadly I simply could not live with it. :(

Looks great mate, nice collection you have you have with the 182 and Eunos aswel :approve:

The Eunos made way for the BM unfortunately. Such a brilliant, fun motor, but it was getting a bit tired and we fancied something a little more luxurious for longer journeys.

U may be interested in my milltek on eBay for the 330. Brand new and milltek stopped making them years ago

Thanks for the heads up... alas more than i can afford at the minute.

No real interest in the BMW tbf but that 182 is lovely. They just look superb in BG. Sadly I simply could not live with it. :(

Ha thanks, I think. It is a bit of a bugger to keep clean and on closer inspection it is a bit swirly. Practised on the beemer with my new rotary (knowing it was going into the bodyshop anyway) so will attack the clio with it over Summer.

Nah it went. Some guy bought it on Ebay, then further 'bartered' with my wife when he collected (I was at work) as he said it wasn't as described on the advert. Idiot.

S1 Rallye Shed
I ended up buying the Eunos the other week, on the drive home I thought id recognised it, so a quick search on here and there it was. gotta say it drives really nice. Just been cleaning the coolant out never seen so much rusty water ever, haha. The BMW looks nice by the way.

I ended up buying the Eunos the other week, on the drive home I thought id recognised it, so a quick search on here and there it was. gotta say it drives really nice. Just been cleaning the coolant out never seen so much rusty water ever, haha. The BMW looks nice by the way.

Ha, no way! Chuffed it's on the forum though. Yeah it made a right mess when it blew a hose. I kept finding more areas of that damn orange water every time I cleaned it! We kept the hardtop for it to make a bit more money in October. PM me if you still have the car around that time and we can do a deal if you like.

S1 Rallye Shed
It's horrendous stuff to get off. I must of spent a good couple days trying to get it off but like you say you say you keep finding it the more you look. If you want to pm me a price you want for the hardtop I would be really interested. Be good to keep it with the car.