ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Clio to Rule them All...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  SC Ph1 172 and M140i
If it's registered with the DVLA, you have equitable use, but the government own it.

To submit (bend to the will of) an application (begging letter) of registration (to hand legal ownership to).

Legal definitions in brackets for you.

Oh dear, looks like the government own your cars.

Oh my god total and utter rubbish where do you get this stuff from. Why talk about things you don't understand.

Registration numbers and V5's are the DVLA's not the car.

Clio Williams & 182
If it's registered with the DVLA, you have equitable use, but the government own it.

To submit (bend to the will of) an application (begging letter) of registration (to hand legal ownership to).

Legal definitions in brackets for you.

Oh dear, looks like the government own your cars.

There's hope for you all yet then! Just hand the keys back to the Government, ask for your money back and buy a REAL mans car...TEH WILLYAMS!

:cool:

williams and trophy
lmfao.......rob..u get worse.

give the roids a rest fella.

i suppose i have to ask the govts permission to sell the cars, or to drive them etc?? me being the registered owner/keeper of the cars means nothing?? but then you wouldnt know about being the registered owner/keeper now would you with 0002 being your mums.

fuk that, if its theirs they can pay the fukkin tax on em too.

where do u get this s**t from??

A ANIMAL
the williams in question was running tired coilies, an 1800 valver head and a remapped ecu, mapped for when it had the cams fitted. which would be roughly running around std bhp/torque for a williams. if youd read my post properly i never said he couldnt keep up....i said he struggled....he was the 1 that said he couldnt keep up....he was quicker in some places due to the tyres, and i was quicker in other areas. i have the vids to prove somewhere......

You are probably The most biased people i have ever met.

why do you hate the later RS's? did one touch your willy?

MCS R56
more refined

how??? the williams seats are probably the comfiest seats you will sit in in a car, the dash tels you everything you need to know about the condition of the important things, oil temp/pressure etc etc. the cabin is a nice place to be, quiet, warm. granted the trophy cabin can be also, when theres no rattles etc.

outpace it......lol.......i think not. not in my experience anyway

That's the thing I hated about my 172...it was always cold. I'm not sure why Renault removed the heating in all their cars after the Williams.

lmfao.......rob..u get worse.

give the roids a rest fella.

i suppose i have to ask the govts permission to sell the cars, or to drive them etc?? me being the registered owner/keeper of the cars means nothing?? but then you wouldnt know about being the registered owner/keeper now would you with 0002 being your mums.

fuk that, if its theirs they can pay the fukkin tax on em too.

where do u get this s**t from??

All you have is a 'log book' that says you are the registered keeper. It is a requirement of a statute that the registered keeper is responsible for vehicle excise duty, maintains roadworthyness with an MOT and is insured to travel on the public highway.

Still nothing about ownership.

You have no certificate or paperwork to say you are the lawful owner. No one does. You just assume you must be because you paid money for your car. And when / if you fail to maintain the contracted obligations of the statute to tax the car and maintain the car, the DVLA come and crush it without any court ruling, almost as if......oh......you dont really own it.

You prove to me you own your car with some paperwork. Show me the bond or certificate that proves ownership.

Hi Rob,

I have a reciept of purchase which under UK law proves ownership. I am entitled to register my car for use in whichever country I wish. As such I do not own the vehicle registration, but I do own the vehicle. Nothing in any legal document relating to the registration of the vehicle states ownership of the car, only the registration details and the registered keeper, and it is possible to be the registered keeper of a vehicle and not the owner of the vehicle.

Now, how about you go away learn about something before trying to be a smart arse?

Hi Rob,

I have a reciept of purchase which under UK law proves ownership. I am entitled to register my car for use in whichever country I wish. As such I do not own the vehicle registration, but I do own the vehicle. Nothing in any legal document relating to the registration of the vehicle states ownership of the car, only the registration details and the registered keeper, and it is possible to be the registered keeper of a vehicle and not the owner of the vehicle.

Now, how about you go away learn about something before trying to be a smart arse?

Lets play a game. Lets pretend we live in the real world. Lets pretend the the government of the world we live in has a police and armed forces. And you dont.

Do you honestly think that they can not take everything you think you own from you without your choice at any time they like?

No?

Ok lets have some examples:

Gold confiscation from the people in the USA in 1933. I bet they thought they owned their gold too. Nope.

Gun confiscation from the US citizens at the time of huricane catrina. I bet they thought they owned their guns too. Nope.

Cars crushed daily in the UK without court orders or any process other than a computer 'flagging' up a case. I bet these people though they owned their cars too. Nope.

Handgun confiscation in the UK. I bet these people thought they owned their hand guns too. Nope.

Property confiscation for road building in the UK. I bet these people thought they owned their homes. Nope.

Confiscation of legally obtained alcohol and cigareetes by UK customs upon return to Uk. I bet these people though they owned their alcohol, they had a receipt after all;). errrm. Nope.

Confiscation of your money through deliberate inflation and quantitative easing by the government in the UK. I bet you thought you owned your money didnt you? Err....nope.

The list is endless.

You see you live in a totalitarina state disguised as a democracy. The government have guns and cages and are a law unto themselves. And you live on THEIR island. So you and everything you 'own' is theirs.

You see when you really Own somthing, it's yours. Do do with as you see fit. Without interference from others dictating when you can use it and when you cant. If someone can take it away from you at any time it isnt really yours is it?

Have a think about it. Maybe it will make you think about what is going on around us and what is happening to the country. Try to think past the daily mail level and really comprehend what ownership really means if you really were free.

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Lets play a game. Lets pretend we live in the real world. Lets pretend the the government of the world we live in has a police and armed forces. And you dont.

Do you honestly think that they can not take everything you think you own from you without your choice at any time they like?

No?

Ok lets have some examples:

Gold confiscation from the people in the USA in 1933. I bet they thought they owned their gold too. Nope.

Gun confiscation from the US citizens at the time of huricane catrina. I bet they thought they owned their guns too. Nope.

Cars crushed daily in the UK without court orders or any process other than a computer 'flagging' up a case. I bet these people though they owned their cars too. Nope.

Handgun confiscation in the UK. I bet these people thought they owned their hand guns too. Nope.

Property confiscation for road building in the UK. I bet these people thought they owned their homes. Nope.

Confiscation of legally obtained alcohol and cigareetes by UK customs upon return to Uk. I bet these people though they owned their alcohol, they had a receipt after all;). errrm. Nope.

Confiscation of your money through deliberate inflation and quantitative easing by the government in the UK. I bet you thought you owned your money didnt you? Err....nope.

The list is endless.

You see you live in a totalitarina state disguised as a democracy. The government have guns and cages and are a law unto themselves. And you live on THEIR island. So you and everything you 'own' is theirs.

You see when you really Own somthing, it's yours. Do do with as you see fit. Without interference from others dictating when you can use it and when you cant. If someone can take it away from you at any time it isnt really yours is it?

Have a think about it. Maybe it will make you think about what is going on around us and what is happening to the country. Try to think past the daily mail level and really comprehend what ownership really means if you really were free.

So who owns your steriods?

Some bad exambles there Barrington, these people in your above ramblings have ALL broken the law in some way or tried to bend the rules to deceive.

People will worry when they make owning cars illegal, until then you are talking out of your spotty steriod pimpled ar$e.

One love :clown:

So who owns your steriods?

Some bad exambles there Barrington, these people in your above ramblings have ALL broken the law in some way or tried to bend the rules to deceive.

People will worry when they make owning cars illegal, until then you are talking out of your spotty steriod pimpled ar$e.

One love :clown:

No you are wrong they hadnt broken any laws. EU law states you can bring as much alcohol back from france as you like, yet British customs confiscate millions of pounds worth every year. Gold was legal to own. The guns were all legally held. And i cant remember a law saying money is illegal to own in this country. Perhaps i am forgetting one. Remind me.

I suggest you need to do some reading. This is why the country is so screwed up, because no one has any idea what is going on in it. They steal from us and no one even notices because they are too busy arguing about a 15 year old rust box with tacky imitation gold wheels.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Auto Express is a pile of dogshit for people with only a modicum of interest in cars.

The fact the Skoda is in there really highlights how crappy that list is. Its a great car but I wouldn't say it was a hot hatch by any means. This is because of the fact that all of the running gear is exactly the same besides the powerplant. I know this because a good friend of mine has one who would tell you the same thing.

I suggest you need to do some reading. This is why the country is so screwed up, because no one has any idea what is going on in it. They steal from us and no one even notices because they are too busy arguing about a 15 year old rust box with tacky imitation gold wheels.

I'm sat here with some old friends of yours Robert, we're having a good old laugh at your expense. What times do you come on? (show wise, not your man period ;) )

But its not at my expense as i dont own my money. Its all credit extended from the bank of E.

Think about it.

All still here, in tears! :lolup:

Wise man once said "King Stromba - fighting a losing battle since 1976" - thanks Matteh :)

... so about this Williams, greatest hot hatch ever huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.