ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Clio to Rule them All...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio Williams & 182
photo_201.jpg

Pwned ;)

Black Clio GT
renault have owned the hot hatch market for over 20 years, suprised the trophy isnt in the top 8.......
weres the rest of the results??

E90
Mk 2 Xr2 reet down the bottom, have the driven one, they are fcuking comedy gold, 0 suspension, i wish I still had mine

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I see why they are all on the list apart from the Mk2 Golf. Fair enough the Mk1 was the first hot hatch, but I wouldn't have had the Mk2 on the list. Plus the fact the 90% of them are about the show and not the go.

The bloody 106 Gti should have been in there instead of the Mk2. And the Mk5 isn't a proper hot hatch, it's a big heavy lump with a powerful engine. Nice car but i'd say it's out of the hot hatch genre. Something like the Trophy or MK2 XR2 should have gotten it's place.

Last edited:
  1995 Williams
:evil:
What have they started???? You'd have thought printing such a controversial doc would have been banned!! Lets march on parliment :D

Hyundai i40
That list is random as fvck! XR3I, Really??

LOL was just thinking that too! surely the RSTurbro would be a better car then the xr3i and for a start the mkii xr2 was better then the xr3i

very very random cars in there in a strange order do agree that the williams should be top/near top tho

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Shows how good the 200 is, considering the short period of time it has been out. Doubt it will be remembered the same way the williams is though

And thats the problem with some of these articles and lists, people/writers go in to them with a idea of what to expect ect from the heritage and the rep the cars already have.
Bet the list would be different if they were reviewed by some one who had no previous experience of the cars before.

Not saying the Williams isnt a great car though.

E90
Its been 8000 on Cs for the last 4 years. Early Mk 2 172's 6500, a RB 182 9000 + change, A nearly new 200 has probs gone up in value.

Clio Williams
I'd expect to see a Trophy and Pug 309 GTI in the list somewhere, but the Williams at the top sounds about right... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.