ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One dud xenon, help please!

182 FF
First post so be helpful please!

I've had my 182 for only a couple of weeks now and my o/s headlight has stopped working.. side light, main beam and indicator works all ok and the n/s works perfectly as well.

I have swapped bulbs and ballast packs side to side and alternately (os bulb+n/s ballast pack, n/s bulb+o/s ballast pack etc) and all the components work fine in the n/s unit.

I have checked the fuses which were fine..

What other components make up the system? What else should I be checking? What else can I change?

I'd guess check there is a current but my electrical knowledge is limited- i'm not sure which wire constitutes the power, I also now figure its a bumper off headlight out job which I wanted to avoid.

Any help would be brilliant as headlights can be useful!! (And I don't want to resort to buying new parts which I don't necessarily need!)

Thanks

​Oli