ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One less 172 on the roads in Swansea.....

Had to drive past the Renault dealer in Swansea this morning and as I did there was a recovery truck pulling up with a W reg, MKI Silver 172 on the back of it with all the back end smashed in on the corner.

Maybe a casualty of the snow that we had down here yesterday ? Hope it didnt belong to someone off here and they got out ok.

Quote: Originally posted by N8_172 on 27 February 2004

That is a nice pic, that cup looks sick
Its quite healthy I can assure you!

Im from Tycoch Dai, by Swansea College, and Im a bloke!

Gywnny, just checking mate ! I am from Gorseinon so I am just down the road. I gotta see your car in the flesh cos those wheels look stunning. Was not keen on them when I saw pics of them off the car but now they look mint ! What did you do with the Turinis ?

Will have to meet up to see it !

I sold to turinis to Spires of here. Everyone keeps asking what I did with them!

What car you drive dai? I know a few boys from Gorse!

I have a MKII Blue 172, reg plate BCZ **** ! You will have to let me know when you are free next because I want to see those wheels. Has the car been lowered ?

What springs ?

Fook yeah I know Mark, he lives around the corner from me, I live in Garden Village ! I went to school with Gareth, his brother. Do you go down that way sometimes ?

Not seen a GTI-6 around so I dont think I know Craig.

I bought marks old GTI off him, I was in college with him. Went up to Santa pod with that lot last year. (mark, turner, pugh,craig)

Ive got apex springs, from BBR

I see, small world eh !?

Well next time you are down that way you will have to pop into Llys Aneirin (first right before you get to Marks house), you will see my car in the drive. If you can meet up somewhere around Swansea then that would be fine too.

Dai

The car looks mint mate !

Sounds good mate, what is the start of your number plate, mine is BCZ ****, I will keep an eye out for you. May not be able to see the wheels so I can recognise you from the reg plate.