ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of my FCS Vids... My mishap!

Merc A class
That was naith overtaking on the wrong side, you would of heard him ;)

You can here him actually just before yo pull into the pits :)

Nice Video mate

Lee

BMW M2C
That was naith overtaking on the wrong side, you would of heard him ;)

You can here him actually just before yo pull into the pits :)

Nice Video mate

You mean wasn't Raid?

LOL, I noticed the noise as he entered the pits.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It looked like an r26 with decals on the rear bumper for a start.

DCi 100
Good save there, could have easily been in the left hand side wall.

I've never been on or to a trackday, but even I feel sorry for anyone who payed to be out there :/

Turbos.
That vid shows me why i wouldn't go on a track at an event like that... bunch of talentless clowns within a few feet of each other. No offence ;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Ace video chap!

I'd blame the meggy driver for ruining your lap and causing you to spin tbh. What a clown.

Saxo VTR, C4 VTR, C3
Andy, good video.
What camera were you using, as the quality is amazing. Also what car were you driving?
I was in the black Saxo with N16SWA.

Anychance you could send me a copy?

Nij48 - yours the one with the ring sticker? i was driving a white valver, had some good battling with you, you were quite a bit quicker on the straights though! yours on itbs cams e.t.c? was pretty quick.

That wasnt the only c**k in a black megane, i had one infront off me, black r26 r i beleive, had 'renaultsport' writtan on the number plates instead off the road ones, what a f**king bellend he was, held me up on every single corner then would pull on the straight and hold me up again, no amount off bumper hovering/main beaming would get him out off the way. i think he was angry that a £1k clio was quicker in the bends than his rather more expensive track toy.

Saxo VTR, C4 VTR, C3
Nij48 - yours the one with the ring sticker? i was driving a white valver, had some good battling with you, you were quite a bit quicker on the straights though! yours on itbs cams e.t.c? was pretty quick.

That wasnt the only c**k in a black megane, i had one infront off me, black r26 r i beleive, had 'renaultsport' writtan on the number plates instead off the road ones, what a f**king bellend he was, held me up on every single corner then would pull on the straight and hold me up again, no amount off bumper hovering/main beaming would get him out off the way. i think he was angry that a £1k clio was quicker in the bends than his rather more expensive track toy.

No mate, its not a ring sticker, its a rockingham sticker lol (but was the only black saxo in that 'race'). Its just a valver with cams tbh mate, but the rear end is too loose tbh hence cornering speed.
Yours seamed quick and stable in the corners (was jealous tbh).
There were a few idiots on track, more so in my first race than this one, but both the meganes stick in my mind as arse of the day.

1.4 phase 1
see i would like to go on a track day but not at a huge event, would'nt want my laps to be runied by people like the guy in meagane and why cant he understand the rules

Audi TT 225 Quattro
crakin vid mate, quality is wicked:D what cam ??

i was on track last year and the quality of driving was shocking to say the least, went as a passanger with midge this year and it was'nt any better:dapprove:

rs tarckdays are soooo much bettter, had 30 odd cars at brands on track last month and 99% of the driving was excellent, alot safer:approve:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice video, as already said it reminds me why I didn't bust my balls to be there this year. Far too many cars with too little experience plus the need to prove something by most equals zero track etiquette.

Good spin though :approve:. Nothing to do with your tyres though...you turned in about 10m too late so were always going to run out of road on the exit.

nij48, your the guy me and andy were talking to? i wanna find the other guy! had a good chase with him!

Jay - you feeling better? (jay was almost throwing up after being ont rack with me)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
most of the videos of the track slots seem like they were a bit of a free for all tbh
awesome vid though hope it was fun regardless of some of the muppets mentioned :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
nij48, your the guy me and andy were talking to? i wanna find the other guy! had a good chase with him!

Jay - you feeling better? (jay was almost throwing up after being ont rack with me)

lol, yeah much better now:clown: had to miss out on the rest of the passanger rides as midges driving did'nt agree with my lunch:dead: you did well tho mate;) get the vids up:D

Saxo VTR, C4 VTR, C3
are u Craig? Or am i confusing you with the guy from skipton?
I dont think i spoke to you to be honest. But my saxo is the car that is in the vid for almost the entirity.

What was the car this was filmed in?

E36 328
Good save there, could have easily been in the left hand side wall.

I've never been on or to a trackday, but even I feel sorry for anyone who payed to be out there :/

:S why would you feel sorry for anyone who paid to be out there??

ph1-mk1-1.4, white
are u Craig? Or am i confusing you with the guy from skipton?
I dont think i spoke to you to be honest. But my saxo is the car that is in the vid for almost the entirity.

What was the car this was filmed in?

My 449 Clio Hybrid, just a williams lump.

yer it was you mate, as said i was driving the white valver with green mirrors, yours was quite a bit quicker on the straight, goes well! ill upload my videos in a few days, there will be alot of footage of your car, 3 wheeling at 100mph+ round the fast corner, madness.