ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OnePlus One, anyone got one?

2014 Focus Titanium
@Gavin. and I have exchanged pleasantries and changed my details over to him and I understand he has successfully ordered his device so all is good! :D

2014 Focus Titanium
Money.

I've been umming and ahhing about changing my phone for ages because I'm saving for Christmas, the wife's 30th in January and also a holiday in Spring. After ages of deciding I thought sod it I'll get about £200 for my 32gb N5 (after ebay fees) and a 16GB OPO is only £229, I can do £30! Then I realised (once it was in the basket) it was the 64GB version, which is great, but also costs £275.

So ultimately I put my sensible head on instead of my "SHIIIINNNNYYYYYY!" head and said no b****cks, Xmas/Wife/Holiday all come first and although it's only £70, after the month I've just had £70 could do with staying in my savings for now.

Gutted really, the OPO looks a beast! But being honest now I have L installed on my Nexus 5 I'll remain happy with it (until something else shiny comes out!).

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Ahh ok, fair enough. Yeah, the 16GB isn't available yet....

It is a beast of a phone, so glad I didn't get an iPhone 6+ on launch day because I know I'd be regretting it big style - despite the changes they've made to iOS, Android (as in stock or CM11) is just in another league now and I'd be hitting my head against the table.

Yeah for sure, my friend has a 5 at the moment and is looking at the OPO, he actually has an invite but I think he's going to let it expire. He's trying to decide between a 6+ and an OPO - imo it's an easy decision!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's not as if the N5 is old or out of date. A lot won't even upgrade to the N6 as the N5 with L will still be superb.

2014 Focus Titanium
It's not as if the N5 is old or out of date. A lot won't even upgrade to the N6 as the N5 with L will still be superb.
Totally agree, that's what I thought yesterday. It's only cos I see something shiny and new that I wanted to change really (That and the better battery and camera). The N5 should last me for a while yet! (He says, I'll probably change my mind again soon lol.)

work for BMW
i found a bug in my OPO yesterday which scared the life out of me.
I downloaded a wallpaper app and simply changed wallpapers, then the phone had a meltdown and repeated came up with an error message once pressed would just reappear. I couldnt do anything on the phone, rebooting it did nothing as well.
Eventually after some internet reading i went into the recovery mode and had it wipe the entire phone.. fixed it though.
apparently its quite common when changing wallpaper.

this thread explains it all
https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ely-cm-lockscreen-has-stopped-working.139205/

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
You can pre order your pre order online now.

If this was GPE out of the box I'd order one right now. But I kind of want to hold one and see what the score is too.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Not bad!

23c48f348c5325fbc2d80fbaa0ae64d0.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can't argue with that at all! That's like old school battery levels.

Clio 172mk2
Mines been on 12 hours and used 20% battery, on AK kernel now it feels even faster but obv will affect battery
on standard kernel had 3 days out of it easily.

work for BMW
the battery life is ridiculous , my N4 would pretty much dead by the evening, my OPO is still on 35% at lunch time today and i last charged at 7am yesterday! thats with fairly heavy usage

Fiesta ST-2
Only around 1hr 30-2hr looking at that.

But I have seen people get 6 and a half hours of screen time, god knows what they're doing but that's impressive!
Although having low % usage per hour is good, I'm more interested/impressed with screen time figures. Over 6 is very impressive!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Haha good luck filling it - no idea!
Oh that reminds me - one thing I highly recommend: ORZLY 0.3mm tempered glass screen protector - you can't even tell its on, but provides good protection (being glass), and is way less smeary than the actual glass :smile: I found the normal glass was pretty bad at showing fingerprints.

My screen protector arrived this morning, I haven't stuck it on yet though.

Thinking of getting a diztronic tpu case, they seem to get good reviews.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member

My screen protector arrived this morning, I haven't stuck it on yet though.

Thinking of getting a diztronic tpu case, they seem to get good reviews.
Got the Diztronic on my S3 and can't complain at it! Currently have the black one, my old clear one discoloured quickly.