ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Operation De-Badmanz/neglect/make it look awesomeish

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks s**t, your Audi was so much cooler.

You'll sell it about August/September when you're worried about the rain and RWD...

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Gally, Gally Gally. There is no f**king way I will still have it by August.

Excuse the poor videos but it seems that there is another Daniel in this world.

You get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You need to go straight to the shop, buy yourself some Timberlands, a Ralph hoodie and some Levi's.. Pile a few 'boys' in the car and go cruising around thinking you're bad.

Until you take that exhaust off anyway.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lol. It's only loud when you want it to be. (Obviously that was in a tunnel too) I will be taking it off before I sell it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like it and funnily enough looked at one over the weekend. What MPG are you averaging out of interest? The one I looked at was on 18 but I suspect the thermostat had gone..

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I like it and funnily enough looked at one over the weekend. What MPG are you averaging out of interest? The one I looked at was on 18 but I suspect the thermostat had gone..
think its on about 22mpg but that's all round town driving. Buy this one if you are serious. You won't find another with this spec for the money.

That exhaust makes you look like a c*nt.

It would seem that whilst you can take the car out of Birmingham, you cant take the Birmingham out of the car ...

Sik blud.
Lol.
im already on the hunt for a back box/centre section. when I come to sell it, apart from the tints it will be completely standard.

Its stupid having a loud exhaust on such a car. Whilst I like a bit of noise, as you say it really doesn't suit the car.

thanks Alan x

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
think its on about 22mpg but that's all round town driving. Buy this one if you are serious. You won't find another with this spec for the money.

Not bad then tbh. Whats so special with your spec? I can see iDrive etc

I've found a very similar one for 6.5k which I can get down to around 6 I reckon.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Mainly the 'halo' and xenon lights. Very few had them. I looked last night and there is one for £9k with the same spec being sold from a dealer.
Link to your one?

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
You've done a good job with the bodywork. I'd want a standard exhaust and chrome front grilles though, it looks/sounds a bit "Bradford" at the moment.