ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinion on wheels.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I'm looking to buy a set of Arospeed 'Flight' 17'' alloys for my otherwise completely standard 1.2 Extreme.

Just wondering what you Clio veterans opinion is.. i think they would look great and i'll probably go ahead and get them anyway. But any thoughts would be appriciated :)

Cheers fellas...

Josh

kei_racing_flight.jpg

172 M69 eater
nay bad... isnt there some issue with american wheels getting fooked with the salt on our roads mind?

Personaly I'd lower the car first big wheel make the car look even high to stupid proportions IMO.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah your probably right.. how low would i need to lower it to make 17's look good? Is this easy / cheap to do? Only thing i'm worried about is my cars manufacturing warranty. Would lowering the car effect this at all? I was under the impression that any permanent mods would void it...

As u can probably tell i am new to this modifying game.. so thanks for your patience!

Josh.

Renaultclio mk3
i put 17" lenso's on my 1.2 authentique, and by some of the pictures i have it really is a 4x4. as said before the car sat so high it was unreal. just had it lowered 35mm all round the back now rubs but the front still sits too high for my liking.

kenny

Chocolate Bar™
if its rubbing its going to be down to your offset, as you should be able to clear 60mm without any rear rubbing.