ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on my Clio colour coded

Clio_Smart
As per title...

By the way im not lowering it and its got silvervisions all round.

My mats are my final bit for my interior they should arrive any day now ill then post my interior picture when they come.

Then my Clio is complete :D

2006_0628Image0015.gif

2006_0628Image0010.gif

2006_0628Image0009.gif

2006_0628Image0012.gif

2006_0628Image0013.gif

Clio_Smart
Everyone says that but they are nice and rare : )

Its good to be a bit different

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra R 225
I love the rims, keep it like it is now. Just lower it now. People who say change the wheels have no idea about subtle standard looks. :)

Clio_Smart
Thanks tom you know what are talking about lol

I think it looks like a really smart standard clio :D

Renault clio 1.2 16valve
where did you get it colour coded then looks very tidy and i am thinking to get mine done but dont no where to go any hel would be greatful

Clio_Smart
I went to a place near me thurrock Essex.

Quick and rather cheap £200 the lot and he sprays the actual bumpers as well not just the black inserts.

Once again thanks for the great feedback :D

Clio_Smart
Really sorry normy they were sold on my old clio this is my new one i brought it from giles.

I was gutted when i got my new clio because after selling my old one by the way that had to go for a few reasons it was listed as a write off , paint work didnt match and interior smelt of dogs as the old owner had dogs.

I didnt think i would get another clio but i couldnt resist and bought my new one really happy.

Now i have my pride and joy all done and i love my new alloys :D