ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on my completed rear light masks

^^ hehe, the reason I put them on is because red rear lights looks crap on a blue car! Its just the standard lights with masks on em.

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 25 August 2005
Has has them I think - look alright if matched I think.

Hass ones are the proper colour coding rear lights, not just a mask over the originals.

I think if you got the ones Has has got on his, (see the k-tec website) then it would look alot better than just a mask over the originals.

Still if you like it then it doesnt matter what we think :)

172 M69 eater

lookin again i dont mind them... they are tidy

still tbh i would have the colour code ktec ones or standard!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Those are light "covers" as mentioned.

They dont look too bad for the money!!! A big saving over the full rear units.

These are the real deal below... a slight diff.... and u dont get a "gap" raised area just a complete flat peice as its a complete unit

Looks mint at night :)

http://www.mo-tech.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Rear1.JPG

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Patty. Yes ive seen them on ebay

BUT... a lot of the ones on ebay are made by some weird company and leak a lto of water into the boot.

The origionals are made by FK... and dont leak water into the boot.

So be carefull if anyones buying off ebay.

Yer the surround took a bit of work.... they dont bend at all !!!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 25 August 2005

Hass lights are about the only nice aftermarket ones imo.
I think it depends on the car..... put my lights on a silver or lighter coloured clio and they look quite w**k!!!

The Black lights look amazing on some cars, like freds.... really transforms the back end of the clio

But above all else the standard ones are OK....

Agree with has, i think on black cars the ones fred has are awesome. I like hass nice and neat, and obviously standard ones!

VaVa

Has, you car is lovely.

A mate of mine had those light covers on his Cup, and they didnt suit it tbh.... but yours loooks mint imho.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

hijakd! I think they look naff....and what spoiler is that!!!!!!!! Looks huuuuge!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

lol its to do his ironing on......

not keen on your covers really dude

ph2 172

I had these on my silver clio but took them off after a couple of months, could never really make my mind up whether I liked them or not. They look ok on ur car though.

Id loose the spoiler, a bit ott

im not a fan of the covers ata all, i do like the one rear lights Has, has on his clio though.
if you cant stretch to those, leave them standard.