ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on my twingo rs rolling road print out

This was done over at tuning developments in warrington. I was the only rs twingo there at the time. The other twingo gt's, clios and astra vxr all made pretty much the correct figures all round.

Mine was under by about 6-7hp seeing as the book figure is around 131bhp.

Renault replaced the cambelt/waterpump under warranty last year could the timing be slightly out? Or could there be other things to look in to...

6D6E8515-FE38-456C-AEE6-0B230164B393_zpsjexdmwfj.gif

733585B9-960C-458D-9968-9AEFEAAA5837_zpsid9y7sg1.gif

Mec 350 slk manual
Don't go by the book my std ph1 172 only made 164 on the rollers before I started to empty my wallet on mods

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I wont say it, I wont say it, I wont sa......

should have bought a GT!

change air filter if its not been replaced recently, has it had oil and plugs recently and the correct Renault plugs?

cam timing next would be my place to look

I wont say it, I wont say it, I wont sa......

should have bought a GT!

change air filter if its not been replaced recently, has it had oil and plugs recently and the correct Renault plugs?

cam timing next would be my place to look

haha no chance.

Yeah oil, air filter and correct plugs all done last october

I'd want to check the timing is ok first. I can't see Renault running them that rich to start with, so it's more a question of why. Has a sensor gone down? Is the timing correct? Is the air inlet tract free of any restriction? Is the air filter clean?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Normal, they all seem to run rich on the stock cal. Leaning them out a lot doesn't really give as much as you'd expect either!