ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions please...before i do it..

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

I like the Silver now,if they were as bright as NaplesValvers.

Which are U leaning towards Neil??

Vee dub

To be honest, the black ones look better than anthracite...........

But silver would beat them both i reckon!

LY 200

Personally think silver but its been done before fella!!!

Dont you fancy some aftermarket 15s?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

dunno, really am caught between the silver and black thats why i want peoples opinions, na jay i dont really want aftermarkets really...dunno why...have thought of the pro race 1.2 though

LY 200

Thats what im thinkin of puttin my money down on tomora mate but in hi power silver.......Blacks been done too many times now!!!

I was reading fast ford the other day & a dude with a 3door sierra cossie couldnt decide which colour for his wheels either,so he did both!
the car was black & it has silver compomotive mos on one side & gold on the other !
Nutter.

Willy wheels are awesome, but dont go for black. And if you do, dont make it shiny like that. Go matte black / anthracite.

Or you can stay safe and go silver - timeless class and goes well with everything.

Personally Id go silver.

LY182/NHB CTR

Freebone.. IMO... with your car..

mmm well your car looks so sexy she makes them both look good... lucky bugger

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Freebone on 16 July 2005

dam it still cant decided........how much are the pro race wheels.....
I heard they were available for £480 in 16s with tyres now so 15s.............

Vee dub

Neil did you see the white valver on cliosport stand with the phase 2 speedlines in gloss black?

Anthracite looks cool but if you are going to change Id go for willie wheels or the trophy turinis.

Tom