ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions wanted

RB 182
Ok then guys and gals....

I thought I was pretty much decided on doing my standard 172 alloys in an anthrecite shade along with the bullets, until tonight when I photoshopped them white, and now im stuck, as I think im leaning more towards the white....

The white 'shop has been lowered too, which will be happening soon....

What are you lots opinions?

Wheelsandbullets.jpg

OR

172white.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you do go white, go careful as the ones in the pic won't look anything like real life!!

(I actually like it in the pic, kind of pearly/metallicy white.)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They will be yellow in a month, and reet pain in the hoop keeping clean (someone who knows lol)

Fabia VRS Special Ed
White looks awesome but like said previously, they'll be a pain in the ar$e to maintain.

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Anthra and put it on it's arse. Like Daniel said they won't go that shade of white and those alloys will struggle to pull it off.

BG 182 FF
anthracite would suit your car a lot better plus won't look dirty after 1 minute of driving in this weather which white would :)

RB 182
Aye keeping the white clean is the only problem, although im a clean freak tbh, it has to be clean all the time lol!

Daniel, it wouldn't be just a flat white anyhow, i'd get my mate to do them in a pearly white, he runs his own bodyshop, so will do them for next to nothing :)

Sanders, I may have to drop the anthrecite pic and do the mirror covers too....

:)

RB 182
Argh, so many replies so quickly, not used to that on other forums I use! lol

Hmmm decisions decisions, I do like to be different, and most prefer the anthrecite....

RB 182
Cheers Magic :)

Pritchard, I like to be different, so we shall see, although i'll get it taxed this weekedn and MOT'd in a fortnight first lol!

"Navy" N17 TWO
I wouldn't go White on a Silver car unless it's a complete track car

Anthracite is a good all-rounder for looks and easy to keep clean too ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i quite like the white! suits it surprisingly well actually