ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions

from all silver and plastic unpainted door handles

DSC03132.gif

to lowered 45 mm on sportlines, anthra or black wheels, same badges, smoked side repeaters and black or anthra renault diamond badges front and rear

also black painted door handles, washer blanking plates and fog light surrounds;

DARKCUPLOWEREDcopy.gif

jamie

BMW 330D
Wouldnt do the foglight surrounds personally as i think it breaks the front of the car up a bit.

I like it lowered and the wheels anthracite :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't really understand what you're asking, but top job on the replica, looks really good. (if a liuttle high ;))
Personally i'd leave it as standard cup replica, not a modified looking cup, if that makes sense.

BMW 330D
Its actually cheaper for me to insure my hybrid than to buy a 172/182! Confusing but good lol

runs and calls insurance company lol

how old are you ad?

jamie

im 21, 1 NCB with adrian flux fully comp:
Mods; Engine conversion, Coilovers, Blueflame Exhaust, Colour coded 172 bumper etc, 17" Alloys £1285 :D if i was to insure a 172/182 cheapest i could get was £1600 lol and plus i only pay £100 a year tax :approve:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^^

I found the opposite

It was cheaper to sell up and insure/buy a 172 with mods lol

Ive coem to the stage where i am paying more for my 1.2 with mods then it would cost me to insure a newish 182.

cheers for opinions, i would love to have a ph quick or artic 182 but i got quoted 2350 for 182 and 1800 for phquik. just not viable for a 20 year old on his dads insurance about to come out of uni with 10,000 in debt of student loans lol :D

lowering if defo happening, as are the side repeaters, badges by middo and either colour coding or black painted door handles. refurb on wheels is only when they need it lol. dont worry Has theyre still in great condition.

jamie

Clio
jamie anthracite is the way forward, getting my alloys refurbed and done anthracite, do your door handles, when i get my colour coding done im doing door handles and side strips!!

think i wanna get mine done black to stand out a bit mate, think colour coded ones make it look a bit flat in my opinion only of course :)

cheers carbon mate

jamie

Clio
ok atleast ours will be different then though.... you never know you might like mine and get yours done ;)

1.6 16v
Looks nice jamie. I would go anthra wheels and renault diamonds and side badges. Colour code the handles, scuttle panel, wring mirror surrounds and the washer jet blanking plates. :)

cheers steve, not sure about the mirror bases and scuttle pannels, i was going for the black and blue look :) think the handle badges and smoked repeaters would break it up a bit, dont like fully smoooth colour coded cars unless theyre black ;)

jamie

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Not very round wheel arches good photoshop though like how u have done wheels

lol thanks ryan mate

yeah think its on Immi, need to get your mate to fit the springs when they come in

hows the training bra?

jamie

M

MattJones89

Lower a cert...keep with the silver, i know everyone does it but colour code the handles. IMO