ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Hi chaps. Still shopping for a 172 less than £3,500 and although I've got first refusal on a good one from a member on here (that I need to wait for to get his private reg transferred off it) I have just seen this one.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1203662.htm

it sounds like it’s in good condition and the alloy pictured looks like it has just rolled out the factory.

What’s do the experts and owners on here think of this example? (It now has Tax and MOT also as of last week)

Apparently the guy says it has got full service history, but when I asked him if the cam belt had been changed and stamped in the book he said this doesn’t need doing until 60K miles !!!!!

I've learned a few things from this forum and shouldn't this be done at 72k or 5 years of age.....so the car is overdue a cambelt by 3 years!

In which case that’s not Full Service History!!!

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Apologies if this is a duplicate thread, I posted it 10 minutes ago and I cant see it anymore anywhere ?!?

The guy now says it was done last year, the guy who had it before him had it done apparently