ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinons, liquid yellow 182 price

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
I'd say £9000 - £9250 tops. But then I'm a tightwad. I can't see why this would be worth more than an Inferno 182 FF with the same miles?

impreza p1
it is immaculate throughout, doesn't miss a beat. only 8k on the clock aswell which is quite good, and 7 months warrenty left on it

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I dont want you to buy it, i would envy you and if it sits on there forecourt long enough i could make a stupid offer and buy it :evil:

RB 182 FF/ CUP PACKS
10K is Trophy money. Why pay the same for a car which may be difficult to sell ? Yellow isn't everyone's preferred colour, even though I think it's great. I paid £8400 for my Inferno FF182 with 18000 miles. Even with the lower mileage on this car I can't see another £1500 in it. £500, or £750 maybe.

impreza p1
bubbles car is mint, love the wheels/height/tints, would keep the standard bonnet on though

Ad

MK2 FRS
id would want to check the rear over as its missing the sport badges.. which is odd.

Its over priced by at least 500notes imho.

impreza p1
i've already seen the car and it is immaculate, no signs of spraying or damage etc, dunno why there's no rear badges though

M2 Competition
10K is Trophy money. Why pay the same for a car which may be difficult to sell ? Yellow isn't everyone's preferred colour, even though I think it's great. I paid £8400 for my Inferno FF182 with 18000 miles. Even with the lower mileage on this car I can't see another £1500 in it. £500, or £750 maybe.

10k is poor quality trophy money. Good low mileage trophies go for a fair bit more. Liquid yellow is the most desirable colour on a 182.

Offer him 9.5 mate, see what ya get.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
get it, try and knock him down as much as you can, but it is a desired colour, and they dont come up too often so if i were you i'd buy it.

if you are specifically looking for a liquid one then you dont know how long it will take in order to get another one, buy it!

Ad

MK2 FRS

10k is poor quality trophy money. Good low mileage trophies go for a fair bit more. Liquid yellow is the most desirable colour on a 182.

Offer him 9.5 mate, see what ya get.

cant agree with the poor quality trophy statement. Theres a guy whis had his up for 10k on here, seems mint and hes had little interest.

On pistonheads, 55plate trophy 11k on clock (a year newer than this 182) went for 9.5k.

Ad

MK2 FRS
i've already seen the car and it is immaculate, no signs of spraying or damage etc, dunno why there's no rear badges though

check whether its a R.UK car??? Likley that it is.

Sometimes they can have had a hard life, althought the mileage is fook all.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
bubbles car is mint, love the wheels/height/tints, would keep the standard bonnet on though

:approve: :approve:

I wish i knew the answer to this question, i dont know what price tag to put on my car :(

I guess at the end of the day, its worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it

I have every standard part for my car and so would take a day to put it back to standard, if needed

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I dunno babe... if i was to buy a Vee, it would be in only one colour ;)

And for the price/running costs i just dont think i could justify the cost

Id rather pay more, maybe get something new (yey for warreny) and it be small, fast, and fun...

Its more than likely going to be an elise hehe