ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange Wheels

Fiesta ST-2
Toying with the idea of doing me wheels orange, I know most people will sa 'eww do them silver' but thought I'd test the water... Ignore the tints, didn't ask for them and also bullets would be blue...

paulclioorange.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Not for me, it looks like a chocolate orange.

Your car looks mint as it is, leave it ;)

Clio 172
fluorescent orange on blue look the nuts. Get it done. Mines having fluorescent yellow wheels on when i can afford to buy them lol

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
blue and orange look awesome together! there's a blue fiesta somewhere round town that has orange multispokes and it looks the nuts tbh.
i want orange turbines but my cars white so would look completley diff, im not sure yellow would look good on white but it could just depend on the alloys, yellow 1.2s on a white clio van?

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Blue and orange go great together providing you get the right shade of orange to compliment the blue.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's all very well saying sheep/baaa etc but who actually cares? It's only on here/at a meet you would see someone with similar mods to yourself; in the real world I see a couple of RS clio's a week.

Fair play if you're doing it to be different; Michael Jackson's face was different and that looked awesome ;)

Clio 172
It's all very well saying sheep/baaa etc but who actually cares? It's only on here/at a meet you would see someone with similar mods to yourself; in the real world I see a couple of RS clio's a week.

Fair play if you're doing it to be different; Michael Jackson's face was different and that looked awesome ;)

I no what you mean mate and i aint having a dig/being a c**t or anything. Just seems that people like "safe" mods to their cars what they know works and what people will tell them looks good etc. I know that no-one cares and that in the real world most of the RS clio's are bog standard. I just think that orange wheels on blue cars works really well after seing various car/wheel combo's at Trax on the track. I just think being different every now and then is what sets us all apart and alot of people are more concerned what other people think of their cars so they dont do what they want to etc.
Oh and as for MJ lol what was wrong with his face lol
shamone.jpg

RenaultSport 172
It was like that 100% of the time, until I got bored and got some silver f1's and painted everything back to standard colours.

340i
Orange has been done to death ;)

My old PH-1 172 appears on the top banner... Oddssey blue with orange wheels :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
^^ THIS,

ive got a 449 blue valver and want to do larey wheels,
but orange has been done to death,
Light blue/green would look gash
yellow would look like a terrible williams rep!

not sure what colour to do!