ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

origin B2 - F*cked

Renault Laguna Coupe

Mines been playing up for a few weeks now. Seems to be the display - often get a scrambled display but the voice alerts etc still work. Getting worse now though - cant do updates - just get the Origin logo when I plug it into the PC then nothing more - just freezes.

Can I buy a new unit without having to buy all the other stuff?

Help!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Mike it shud still be under warrenty.

If you give Origin a call tomoro on

Origin Technologies
Unit 4c
The Coda Centre
189 Munster Road
Fulham
London SW6 6AW

Telephone: 020 7381 3000
Fax: 020 7385 8080

Explain the problem and they will more then likely organise a collect/return service for a replacement.

Any more probs or anything else i can help you with feel free to give me a call on 07949 62 00 42

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Yup Mike it does.

It has warrenty for 2 year from the date of purchase (24months)

Against usual defects and product failures.
Phone them up and or return to them for warrenty work and or replacement of unit.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Just called them - couldnt have been more helpful. Returning it and they say Ill have it back within a week :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 01 July 2005

Just called them - couldnt have been more helpful. Returning it and they say Ill have it back within a week :D
Excellent Mike.

Any probs let me know :)

Crackin result there eh (y)

By the way Mike..............langauge language............at your age you should be setting an example eh :D

Cya Stu

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 01 July 2005

By the way Mike..............langauge language............at your age you should be setting an example eh :D
Oi Stu! Its a technical term! :D The guy at Origin understood it perfectly :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 01 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 01 July 2005

Oi Stu! Its a technical term! :D The guy at Origin understood it perfectly :D
:eek: