ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

other drivers are tits

1.5 Clio Dynamique
ok ive installed the super brilliance bulbs from halford on my clio.

But i sometime get people flashing theyre full beams at me. ok there bright but they aint that bright.

so if you are on of these people who flash at me for my lights being too bright expect a face full of ACTUAL full beam.

MCS R56
There is no need for super bright bulbs, they annoy me.
Good luck blinding the person flashing you when they drive right into your new lights. They won't be very bright afterwards, and neither will you!

1.5 Clio Dynamique
first off they will pass a mot and are road legal so there

and if people will give me their full beam i think its only fair they get it back

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
its because your bulbs are aligned wrong. so you stood in front of them they may look fine, at a distance you may aswell be fullbeaming other drivers as they are pointing up. Get them adjusted and stop being a tw@

Swift Sport
If alot of people are flashing you, have you considered that it might ACTUALLY BE your bulbs???

People really arent jealous of your lovely bulbs mate

MCS R56
first off they will pass a mot and are road legal so there

and if people will give me their full beam i think its only fair they get it back

Until they crash into you, and then you start crying. Then what?

Good chance you will get pulled over by the 5-0. If not for the lights, then for being a t-i-t.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
just stick to standard bulbs mate, save urself looking like a c**t at night

But i sometime get people flashing theyre full beams at me. ok there bright but they aint that bright.

so if you are on of these people who flash at me for my lights being too bright expect a face full of ACTUAL full beam.

Lets look at the facts before we judge

What power are these bulbs? should be 55/60w

Anything more besides not being road legal will put excess strain on the wiring (blow fuses etc..) even heard of it melting the lens cover!

Iceberg 172
There is just no need. Standard bulbs are fine.

Waste of your money, waste of other people's angst, and waste of two minutes of my life reading this sh1te!

Some tit was behind me on the way home from work today. Stupid bastid had probably got his HID kit off ebay. I ended up dipping my rear view mirror they were so bright.

They dont look cool and they look crap.

Fail tbh.

Saying that I've been flashed a couple of times for the xenons on the clio. Usually when its dirty.

Clio mk1
Why don't you drive around with your beams and fogs on so that when people flash you, you can't see it?

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
I used to get flashed for having 6k xenons on my ctr!!

Mine nex to my mates std ctr!
carpics077.jpg

carpics075.jpg

The light output was awesome

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I've got std bulbs but brand new headlights that are perfectly aligned & set up (failed MOT so put right by the tester:approve:)

and I get flashed by other drivers :eek: so yes other drivers are tits :mad:

MCS R56
I've got std bulbs but brand new headlights that are perfectly aligned & set up (failed MOT so put right by the tester:approve:)

and I get flashed by other drivers :eek: so yes other drivers are tits :mad:

Or maybe they just think that you have your full beam on, and that you're the tit?

If this were happening to me I'd actually be curious to why they are doing it. I'd investigate my lights and adjust if necessary.

I'd suggest you maybe do the same before labelling others the 'tit'.

Static Low
even with my standard headlights on.. i get alot of people flashing me on motorways and country roads especiaslly. very very annoying