ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ouch

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's an expensive kit mate not a fibreglass chav bodykit.

Get your facts right maybe before slating.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Supercharged S2000
lol to be honest i wouldnt like it if some oneposted my car taking the p*ss, i think every one has their own choice which is fair enough, i was just wondering why it states over £12k has been spent on mods? You could make that thing fly or travel under water for that sort of money :L:L:L:L:L

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It probably does fly and very fast at that.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Supercharged S2000

What do you mean by that? i dont seem to recall my self saying it was fibreglass or chavy? im just not keen on it. i think its alot of money, every one is entitled to their own opinion. im sure if i posted a picture of my car or something i added to it i would get a whole heap of comments slating it....

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
that is a heap of junk end of. may be someones choice but still absolute bumhole

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bit like saying your toilets a Neorest, still means nothing if it's splattered with sh1t.

Me not like

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
It might be worth 6k at a push.It could be tidied up to look nice or played with to be a track weapon.It has some potential...

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Lovely seats, for a taxi driver.

He could have bought a v6 for what he's spent on that pile.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Track car potential imo... lose a few things and it could be ok ish.. Not for that money though

Trader Rating - 100%
28   0   0
  Barge
I'm not sure why someone wouldn't just have bought a V6 if they wanted it to look like that, surely the 12k they're claiming they've spent would easily buy them a ph1.
However, I guess if it's years old then they'll have probably been more pennies for a Vee back then. God knows.

Not to my taste at all far too much going on with the wheels, stickers, etc. I'd have kept it as a 172.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  It's A Reno
Not my cuppa, but the seats look comfy and it will be fast as fook.

It's not trying to look like a V, but would certainly kicks one's arse.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  260% JCW
Ditch the stripes, stickers, wheels and gay seat covers and it wont be so bad. Engine looks/sounds nice spec wise.

If who ever built it wanted a V6 im sure they would have gone out and bought one.

Each to there own