ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton trackday footage - are you on it

Nippy white cup

Nice site m8....Ill be getting those when I get home....shame you werent there when I was...would love to see mine on the track.

Chris

Suzuki SV650

Some of the vids are missing? Think I might be on one or two of them (but not for long lol!)

Suzuki SV650

Ahh tis ok, one of the links pointed towards tvr.avi but its actually oulton14.avi. I think Im on that one at the start...

Heh, yep, I am, but as I said, not for long!

Good vids.

I think the only Cars chris didnt overtake were the Fezza and the XTR!! Youve got to be mighty annoyed when youve shelled out for an XTR to take on the tack, and some guy in an old 205 is snapping at your heals for 4 or 5 laps!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

im on there gettin minced whooooooooooo, cant belive i was the only 1.216v there,:mad: think i had the smalest engine on the track

E60 diesel powah

it wont let me view it...? somethin about - unable to render video DX50, decompressor not found? help..

Quote: Originally posted by ben_p on 24 February 2005

im on there gettin minced whooooooooooo, cant belive i was the only 1.216v there,:mad: think i had the smalest engine on the track
Wasnt the least powerful one there, I think I can reasonably safely claim that prize.

How big are the vids though? Im on 56k and get disconnected after 10 meg and that takes forever.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 24 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ben_p on 24 February 2005

Wasnt the least powerful one there, I think I can reasonably safely claim that prize.

How big are the vids though? Im on 56k and get disconnected after 10 meg and that takes forever.
Sorry, should have put a warning on them that its broadband only really unless you can leave it on overnight without it disconnecting. Id normally put some filesizes on the image links to give you an idea of the filesize but left them off this time.