ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Trackday pics

Uploading as we speak, but have given baylis his own little folder ;) heres why:

oulton113-vi.jpg

Linky to his album:

http://public.fotki.com/MrAtego/oulton-park/

182 Trophy
Gutted.. at least he kept it in a straight line! There is another track day on there tomorrow too!

Only to bayliss's pride, better he did what he did though rather than attempt the corner and go in the gravel sideways!!! Fast bend as well

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
No damage, and yes very fast corner, taking it about 110 - 120 mph

There will be a video today some time and then u'll see why i ended up going straight on if listen to previous lap

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

There will be a video today some time and then u'll see why i ended up going straight on if listen to previous lap

110 - 120 ! Bloody hell mate - i was taking that section of corners where u came off around 80ish....u sure u have that right ?

williams and trophy

110 - 120 ! Bloody hell mate - i was taking that section of corners where u came off around 80ish....u sure u have that right ?

lol. was gunna say. im going into there at about 80 ish, changing into 4th on the exit, about 95 ish. if you tried taking it at 110-120 im not surprised it ended in the gravel lol.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Yeah I'm sure mate bcos i was too busy looking at the speedo thats why i didn't make the corner, lol

Golf R/Leon FR
renault UK trackday £10 for 20 min session on track.
there are about 5 sessions you can book also
£5 to watch