ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Overclockers.co.uk

2000 Clio 172
People are such ass kissers on that site, it makes me feel queezy. I got banned from there because some knob asked 'My friend has £60k to spend on a car what should he buy' I simply suggested a Noddy car, because anyone who is planning on spending that sort of cash on a car surley shouldnt be asking people what to buy. If you spending a couple of grand on a car fair enough, you might want to know which one would cost more to maintain etc. But not £60k

2000 Clio 172
you got banned for that? waste of space forum imo

Yep! Maybe it was the boss' lover boyfriend or something. My friend got banned for taking a picture of my ball bag and posting it on the forum. Fair enough for that though lol!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
LOL ^^

refunded my for the item and now i'm arguing for my postage and the fees they charged me for rejecting the RMA! what a joke.