ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oxfordshire meet 12/1/13 picture thread

So today saw the first Oxfordshire meet of 2013. I was kindly picked up by James (Feates172) and we met up with Charlie, The Dominator (& Mrs Dominator) and SScooperS at Peartree services where we had a quick chat and catch up before Charlie led us to a massive empty barn where we took our first bunch of pictures...

DSC_0022-1_zps0ffa247e.jpg

DSC_0023-1_zps49865862.jpg

DSC_0024-1_zps9d08dcdf.jpg

DSC_0028-1_zps0a1f47c7.jpg

DSC_0029-1_zps2a1cb170.jpg

DSC_0030-1_zpsc30ead2a.jpg

Charlie was so excited about getting to the next location he didn't want to slow down for a picture...

DSC_0031-1_zpsc414dd10.jpg

The next location is where Charlie's most recent individual pictures were taken which if it wasnt for the bitterly cold wind would have been a great spot.

DSC_0032-1_zps8045eecc.jpg

DSC_0033-1_zps05220155.jpg

DSC_0035-1_zps178f70e4.jpg

DSC_0036-1_zps2e445608.jpg

DSC_0037-1_zps88c41538.jpg

Was good to meet a few new faces and catch up with some old ones too. Sorry the pics arent the best but i hadnt picked the camera up for a year previously so got lazy :(

PH2 Flamer
Yeah some good shots there. Shame it was so cold though. At that there was only four of us. A few more would of been good.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
I like that Flamer! Very nice!

Mk3 needs lowering :rasp:

Great pictures though, the one indoors with the headlights on is cool!

The pics really don't do the flamer justice, it is absolutely mint both inside and out.

As predicted I've been searching the classifieds all afternoon looking for a 1*2

Renault Clio 182
LOL it does sound nice, As we are all aware halfords is the place to go for all your vehicle needs so I am going to get some paint from there and paint my car flame red, will look as good as yours in the morning, I have taped the windows up with some news paper so I am hot to trot

Arctic 182FF
Absolutely love that flamer. It's just perfect, no other word for it! Black turinis with red badges are amazing and ride height is spot on IMO

Clio182Turbo&Clio1.2
Mk3 needs lowering.
lol jk.
Where did this meet get posted? I would of loved to come! Would of been nice to meet some people from this forum! I am going to the Nandos meet in the Oracle Reading though on wed the 23. Hope to see some of you then!
Zak