ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ Superturismos, what colour?

07 Campus Sport 1.2
Picked up a set of OZ Superturismos from Stava (cheers mate). Given them a little clean up and they've come up quite nice. They have got the odd bit of bubbling and the odd scratch but as im gonna get them powdercoated ill get those little imperfections tidied up first.

Anyway, what colour shall i get them done?

I've got a Pearl black Campus Sport, i was thinking either white or anthracite but im not sure which. Plan is to have some matching detailing done on the car, e.g diamonds, fog surrounds, mirror covers, roof possibly as it need respraying anyway. Not too sure if white alloys with white detailing would look too much or if it would just look stupid with anthracite alloys and everything else white. Any suggestions anyone? Or pics?

alien green rs133
18189064a10084167445o.jpg

18189064a10084167510o.jpg

i had mine powdercoated a slightly darker silver :D
blue car but meh
18189064a10116685020o.jpg

Stripped yozza'd cup
White alloys look fantastic but they're a b**ch to keep clean and look crappy when they're dirty. I'd go anthracite or black myself. Or something lairy, green or orange with matching details. A few on here have done this and it looks awesome imo

07 Campus Sport 1.2
White alloys look fantastic but they're a b**ch to keep clean and look crappy when they're dirty. I'd go anthracite or black myself. Or something lairy, green or orange with matching details. A few on here have done this and it looks awesome imo

love the lairy coloured ones, was thinking electric blue would look amazing but i dont think im brave enough, lol. im liking the idea of white, and would be too much of a problem in terms of keeping them clean as im a clean freak with the car anyway, and will be using my standard alloys as winter wheels when it gets muddy.