ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P21-S Carnauba Wax

Focus ST
the_devil said:
when will you be waxing the car gweebs?
Been looking at that wax for a while, would be good to see more pics of people cars with P21 applied.

Will you host some pics when done?

Yeah I'll put some pics up.

Hopefully either before or on Saturday. Weather permitting....
Should be done for FCS. :star:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Just used this stuff for the first time, over AG SRP and 2 coats of EGP, OH MY GOD what an amazing product, well worth £19, and a tub should lasy ages!

Recomend to anyone.

106 GTi
Use Autoglym Super Resin and then the Autoglym Extra Gloss, then add a coat of P21s over it.

Will look great on 449!

Saxo VTS
Oooh cool, I already have those two Autoglym products.

So what would you reccommend to apply and remove the wax?

Just normal Autoglym poloshing clothes? And is it ok to wax over the that Autoglym Extra Gloss?

Cheers Rich.

106 GTi
I apply them using the Meguiars yellow foam hand pads and remove with Microfiber cloths. As they are both fully washable you can use them over an over again.

Saxo VTS
Ok coolios.

Might have to take a trip to Halfords to get some.

I assume no retail shops sell that wax though? :(

106 GTi
If you have a Harley Davidson dealer near you there sell the Motorcycle version of the P21s called S100 Carnuba Wax other wise it is mail order only.

Focus ST
Heard loads of people give their 2p's worth over FCS, but this stuff, by itself is brilliant.

I'm not a spotter, don't really know that much about polish/wax.

Here's a little pic from my phone camera. I've got loads more pics of my clio next to another black clio from FCS. If it not noticeable, believe me it was in person.

Oh and if you'd seen my bonnet before, this is a 100% improvement (Meg Clay + P21s).

Last edited:
  E90
Rich said:
I apply them using the Meguiars yellow foam hand pads and remove with Microfiber cloths. As they are both fully washable you can use them over an over again.

Pair of old 100% cotton pants. LOL You can even wear em again if you want